Beyond the stars

"You look well." He says to you making you smile.

"I try, to be honest, everything went downhill when you disappeared." You admit sighing, his face drops.

"I'm aware of what happened to Harold, It pained me greatly to not be able to attend his memorial service."  Siebren says sadly as you rub his back to comfort him.

"But I like to think perhaps he understands why this all happened in the first place now, wherever he may be now." He continues his train of thought.

"I have a lot of regrets Y/N, I wish I had done
things differently. He says gently grabbing your shoulders, a slight panic hidden behind his words.

"Do you regret us?" You ask honestly, He smiles and pulls you in close.

"No, But I'll always regret not kissing you that day." He says and leans in, he kisses you but you break the kiss fearing that it would reopen old wounds.

you both knew it was far too late for things to
return to how things were before.

You looked so crestfallen as your eyes sparkled with tears and it broke his heart.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I know me suddenly turning up
in this matter is overwhelming and I didn't mean to make it worse. I just...I really wanted to kiss you again." He says and you're speechless.

"I love you, I never got the chance to tell you." He
continues and you nod, wiping the streams of tears from your eyes.

"I...I love you too." You reply softly.

He pulls you in closer and you fall into a hug that you never want to end. You look into his eyes and does the same, his nose bushing yours.

You both connect, all this was too surreal like a dream. Your mind went blank all you feel was his tongue enter your mouth and his hand sliding on your lower back.

You didn't care, you didn't want to think, just feel. You put your hand on his chest, Silently
giving him the go-ahead. He nods and slowly turns you around where you're not facing him and kisses your neck.

His hands slide down your sides, resting on your hips as he pulls your skirt up, revealing your panties.
You look up at him, seeing his shocked expression.

"Y-you're thighs, they've grown so much." he says and you close them around his clothed erection making him gasp and shake a nearby seat with his powers.

"We don't have all night." You say slightly offended but turned on at the same time. You don't remember him being this straightforward.

"Indeed, let's make up for lost time." He says smirking. He bends you over, unzipping his suit and sliding himself on your butt.

You gasp slightly as pokes at your clothed entrance a few times teasing you.

"I-it's been so long, I'm sorry in advance." He says using a thumb to pull your panties to the side and peek.

You bite your lip and nod slightly as he pushes against your entrance, his strokes your hair.

"It's been a while for both of us." You say turning your head to look up at him. He looks at you in surprise as you explain.

"After David and losing you, I was kinda tired of dating." You understate, smiling abit as he chuckles.

"I don't blame you, not one bit." He says as he thrusts slowly into you, making you gasp out in pleasure.

He keeps a slow steady pace, moving in and out of you slowly, your butt pushing back against
each stroke.  You try to focus on each breath as he continues.

"The experiment robbed me of so much, one of the worst being the memory of you." You hear him say before his lips find your neck. He kisses and licks it and you let out a small whimper.

"I'm sorry for that." He says before kissing you, his pace picks up as his thrusts become more frantic.

You cry out as you wrap your arms around the back of the chair for support.

"Do you forgive me Y/N? please tell me you do." He says smirking at your expression.

You let out a moan as your orgasm overtakes you, your head falls forward onto the chair, and you cry. "Y-yes I f-forgive you." You say smiling in a lustful daze.

There's a faint sound of police sirens outside catching his attention.

"We have to speed this up, hope you don't mind Liefje." He says casually turning you over and putting your legs on his shoulders.

He interlocks his fingers with yours and begins drilling your insides as you scream.

You grit your teeth and arch your back keeping his
pace steady as he fucks you faster and harder. It was too much at once as your feet wiggle in response.

"Almost! Just alittle more!" He grunts.

"S-siebren! I-i can't-!"

You're interrupted by him groaning loudly and pushing himself deep inside of you, filling you with his warmth. It felt like he been backed up for centuries.

"Oh good lord." he moans loudly in relief, slowly removing himself as cum drips out of you.

He rezips himself satisfied as two swat team officers bust in the door. Siebren wastes no time in pulling a chunk of a nearby wall and blocking the gunfire and the men's view.

He quickly hugs you tightly.

"I'm going to be fine but please do take care of yourself. You deserve nothing but happiness." He says giving you alittle squeeze.

"I'll be waiting for you beyond the stars." He whispers in your ear as you tearfully smile.

"I will I promise."

He smiles warmly before quickly making his getaway into the night.

"W-what the hell were you doing? We've been looking for you all night!!" Reaper shouts angrily at Siebren as Cassidy snickers.

"Oh he was doin something alright." cassidy says smugly, taking a puff out of his cigar and looking at siebren.

Siebren looks confused at first, then turns a deep crimson remembering the radio attached to his suit.