1 *Where? *

A/N's POV.

Hey guys so this is my first story. I hope you will like it.. Pls support me and any grammatical mistake then i am sorry in advance. 💫

(𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙁𝙁 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙚)

Guys don't accept any kind of cringe and childishness from my FF. It's just full of emotions. The female lead is not  childish and not too much cringy. She is sweet and sour plus funny and a total crack head .The people around her loves her very much and she also gives them the same love. She is savage as fuck and cool. To be honest the female lead is just like me in real life. But the difference is she have 'The kim taehyung' as her boyfriend while you know broke me.Including she also have BTS members as her roommates while I have mosquitoes and flies as Roommate. Overall her nature is like me.

Then enjoy the story .
See you at the end.

Back to the story-

Yn was a crazy and savage girl who doesn't show her feelings easily to anyone. She is a short tempered girl
. But one thing she hates the most is when someone fake get close with her best friends.

Y/n POV~~

I woke up in the morning and wished good morning to my dormmates
(BTS members as my best friend+dormmates)

All ~ "good morning Y/N " They wished like they are singing a song.

Jhope oppa came and asked suga oppa
"hey hyung did you saw taehyung?"

"Aani(no in korean).. He is not at home since I woke up" Suga oppa answered.

"hobi hyung i think you should ask Yn."jungkook said to tease me.

"why me?" I replied furrowing my eyebrows.

" because you are his girlfriend. "He answered .
(Yes you are right I am taehyung's girlfriend since 4 years, I know you guys are jealous but as you know I m
𝙔/𝙉).

"Yes I m his girlfriend not his personal secretary. Okay you idiot bunny. " I replied being annoyed.

"I m also suspicious where he has gone in the morning . " I whispered to myself so tha no one could hear.

But seems like hobie oppa heard me and asked "Did you said something y/n? "
"No oppa" I replied with an awkward smile on my face.

"Y/nahh"

Suddenly a voice came from behind .. Its jin oppa

"Yes oppa what happened? " I asked calmly .

"go, get ready and have breakfast
Because after that you have to go mall for grocery shopping with jimin. " He replied

"oh yes I remember.. "

End of Y/n 's POV

-----
A

uthor's PoV

Yn got ready and was having her breakfast.
She was about to stand but suddenly someone hit her head from back.

Yn was about to yell at that person but when she faced back ,someone was looking at her with puppy eyes and cute eye smile so yn's voice became low and soft.