6 *Relieved*

The next moment i saw that Elevator's gate was opening which made me feel relieved. Just then me,Taehyung and Lia came out of the elevator.

The moment i stepped out,jimin hugged me and asked "yn are you alright or do you want me to take you to hospital".Taehyung yelled at jimin in frustration "Jimin can't you think yourself,you are seeing her condition and still asking for her consent even knowing that she is gonna decline your offer,just use your brain and take her to doctor or if you can't then i am taking her to doctor". "Yahhh!! Don't you dare to teach me things. If you are that much worried about Yn or do you even care about her then why cheated on her with this girl" Jimin also yelled at Taehyung.

That whole scene of two best friends fighting over me,made my heart shattered into pieces and just then I  stopped their argument and spoke loudly which wasn't loudly tho because i was not in the condition to shout at them "Please stop both of you and I am alright there is no need for anyone to care about me and i don't want to go to doctor"
"No yn yo- ..."are you sure Ynie" Jimin stopped Taehyung in between and spoke.
"Yes yes Jimin it's just a panic attack which is normal for me so don't be worried" i assured him.

"NO yn ik panic attacks are normal for you according to you but still you should consult to doctor" Taehyung told me.

"please you don't have to be worried about me just focus on your fu*king date" I yelled at Taehyung. just after that i snatched Jimin's hand took him with me to somewhere else.

"Jimin we have to do the grocery
Shopping,so let's go!!i told to Jimin.
"NOOOOOOO we are heading back to dorm and i don't want any further discussions" Jimin cleared.
"Oh okay" i said being scared of him.

We were on the way to our dorm and i was lost in my thoughts and just then Jimin asked me"hey yn what are you thinking ,is there anything bothering you?"
"Umm yes Jimin you know i still can't believe that Taehyung cheated on me i just can't digest this fact,because i know what type of Person is Taehyung so yeah is ,he is not the type to cheat on me with other girl" I poured out everything that was on my mind.
"But Yn you saw everything so it's all clear i guess" Jimin sigh .
"Hmm but still" i replied don't know what to say further more.

[AFTER SOME TIME]

We finally reached our dome back and after some time Taehyung also came.
When we told the about the whole incident to other members ,firstly all were shocked and then they all burst into anger because of Taehyung' behavior.

"How could he do this" Namjoon oppa said.

"The main point is how could he do this when he already have a perfect girl YN."Jin oppa said.

"I am not forgiving him today" Yoongi oppa bursted into anger.

"I didn't expected this from Taehyung hyung ,i always admire him but he is setting wrong examples".Jungkook spoke not believing that his Taehyung hyung did all this.

And then there was Hoseok oppa who has the most dangerous anger out of them all.
So everyone knew why he was silent because if he would bursted out then he himself couldnt control his anger.
This is the silence before the storm but YN made it silent by saying "just calm your asses down please and no one will discuss about this with Tae. When the right time will come i will clarify all".

"And when the right time Will come?" Jin oppa asked.
"Will definitely come but not now " I answered

[1 day later]

We all were sitting in a room except Taehyung he was in his room.
We didn't spoke about this topic from yesterday and there they all were talking about random topics to distract myself from thinking more about Lia and Tae but still nothing was working.
As we were talking suddenly door bell rang and i excused myself to open the main door.
As i was just about to step out of the room i saw Tae already opened the door and there Lia was standing and the moment Tae opened the door Lia jumped on him and hugged him which made my blood pressure again high,but i calmed myself down and stepped backward inside the room to everyone.
"Hey what happen aren't you going to open the door ?" Namjoon oppa asked .
"Um actually Lia was there and Taehyung already opened the door for her" i replied looking down at the floor.
"WHAT??! but how she found our Address" Hoseok oppa exclaimed.
"Obviously Taehyung would have given"Yoongi oppa replied to Hoseok oppa.
"Just let me go and i will show her(lia) that she came to real hell."Jin oppa bursted into anger.
"Yes Hyung let's go" Jungkook joined Jin oppa.