a dream surprise

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

hana was reading a report on her desk made by her staff when she heard the door to her office was knocked from outside. 

"come in," hana said before her personal assistant entered her office. 

"good morning, miss. there are some papers you need to sign," her assistant said.

"put it on the table. i'll sign it in a second," hana said while putting down the report file on the desk and picking up her pen. 

"yes, miss," her assistant said before placing a few pieces of paper on the desk.

"i'll call you back after i've signed all these papers," hana said, sitting comfortably on her chair.

"yess, miss," her assistant replied before exiting hana's office. 

hana started signing the papers right away. she checked the papers before signing them. she made sure that she was signing the right papers and made sure that there were no mistakes made on the papers. 

right after she had signed all the papers, she pressed her intercom and told her assistant to pick up the papers. her assistant came into her office and picked them up. 

a few seconds after her assistant left, she received a phone call on her office phone. 

she felt confused but still answered the phone call. the moment she heard the caller's voice, there was a wide grin on her lips. 

"hello, darling," johnny greeted her with a low voice. 

"hello, love," hana smiled. 

"i guessed you've finish signing the papers," johnny said. 

hana raised her eyebrows, "how'd you know?" 

johnny gave her a chuckle, "i just guessed." 

hana laughed softly, "you're making me freak out." 

johnny laughed, "i'm joking. look outside your window."

"why?" hana questioned while walking towards her glass wall with her office-wired phone carried with her. she chuckled when she saw johnny leaning on the car, looking at her. 

"we have places to go, darling. pack your bags," johnny said. 

"places to go?" hana furrowed her eyebrows. 

"it's a surprise for you."

johnny smiled at her before ending their call. hana chuckled and shook her head. 

hana grabbed her belongings quickly before exiting her office. she was flustered when she saw johnny's bodyguard was already waiting for her at the door.