Ten.

I tilted my head up and noticed his face was far closer than I thought.

I could feel his hot breath fanning over my face once again, I was reliving too many moments of my life right now.

Moving my head as far back as I could, I tried to create some sort of distance between us, not that it really changed anything.

Seojun lowered his head to try and match the level of mine and spoke again,
"Now, tell me what you were doing there." He said in a low voice, demanding some sort of answer.
"Are you still mad at me for earlier?" I asked still feeling hatred towards myself over our argument earlier, as it was all my fault.

His answer to my question was the only thought in my mind recently.

"Ivory this isn't the problem right now." He replied.
"Just answer me." I told him simply.

I need to know.

He looked directly into my eyes which made me want to look away but also not break eye contact,
"Ivory, I'm not mad, I never was, you just needed a little bit of space to think to yourself." He explained with a soft expression yet an awkward tone.

I was honestly too stunned to speak.

How can one be this understanding?

I honestly feel like a walking red flag...

"Still Hannie, I was wrong, I should be apologising. So I'm sorry for acting like a child, for being so immature about something so little, for-" I said while looking down, ashamed of myself, only to be cut off by him.
"It's alright." Seojun stated as I looked up once again, only to witness the brightest smile I have ever caught even a glimpse of.

He was just so reassuring that it made all the bad feelings go away.

It made me happy, really happy.

Can someone like him even be real?

"So are we good again?" I asked as curiosity filled me.

He paused for a few seconds,
"That'll depend on your answer to my question." He answered, returning to the same serious tone.
"Oh, well, I went there with a few friends to celebrate." I explained.
"Celebrate what?" He questioned me.
"One of my close friends returned from the UK." I explained further.

Why am I so open-book again? 

"So you weren't there for any other reason?" He asked me.
"No, what else would I even be there for? I didn't even drink." I said in response.

Seojun observed me for a few more seconds then smirked as he yanked me forward, our lips still only inches apart, almost bumping into each other in the process.

I was now no longer leaning on the wall but on his chest instead.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, I could feel that very familiar warmth again.

"Don't go there ever again, okay?" He declared, a hint of worry could be heard in his voice.
"Okay." I replied while returning the hug even though I was still confused by his sudden actions.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, then suddenly, Seojun moved his hands down to my waist and tightened his grip.

Startled by the whole situation I was unsure of what to do, so I stayed still.

As I continued to do so he moved his hand again but to my back this time and started to gently caress it.

Before I could process what was happening,
"Did it hurt a lot... when I pushed you?" He asked.