the prettiest mountains (wlw)

---------------------------------

Characters : Skyler she/they 23
Tammy she/her 20

---------------------------------

Tammy and Skyler has been dating for years now. They were basicly a perfect couple, went on dates monthly, cared for eachother, they just had a normal life! They lived in a forest with lakes, rivers, sources, berries, meadows and Tammy's favourite... Mountains!! They lived on top of a mountain and close to a pine forest. The house they lived in was mostly made out of wood (not compleatly). It had 2 floors. They had a little pool where they have went out late night and just splashed the water on eachother. They weren't really into modern stuff, of course they had a tv, phones, a laptop, but they didn't use it often. They both were out going but more like in nature. Skyler liked hunting she says "it's better meat if you get it for yourself!". Tammy collected berries, fruits, vegetables, She liked to get stuff for herself. They also made interesting food and drinks for themselves. Like pine syrup, goat brain, badger meat.. And other stuff.

Skyler was sitting at the dinner table drinking coffee and listening to "good old fashioned lover boy". Tammy came up to her "Hey honey!" Skyler looked up to her "hm?" "Do you want to go out walking like last week??" Tammy asked excitedly. "Uh- sure! I'll drink my coffee and we can go". Tammy smiley and went upstairs to their bedroom. She grabbed Skylers backpack and started getting ready. She put 2 bottles of water, their phones, a powerbank, and some random stuff she thought they'd need. She redressed into something better for the summer time. Skyler quickly drank her coffee and redressed like Tammy. After they got ready Tammy grabbed her little basket, so she could collect berries.

After 2 minutes of walking Skyler already spot some little strawberries. " hey- hey look Tammy!" Skyler says while she points at the strawberries. "Oh- thanks Skyler!" They quickly went over to the berries and put it in Tammy's basket. They were walking around for an hour while eating some of the berries, they saw a small river. It wasn't deep so they walker up to it. Tammy took off her shoes and socks and walked in it. She crouched down and drank a bit from it (I did that when I was in Romania, rivers on mountains are mostly cleaner) skyler looked at her making a surprised face giggling . "What are you looking at?!" Tammy asked giggling too. "Noooothing" Skyler said sarcasticly. "You've ate goat brain before!!" Tammy yelled while laughing. "Come on here!" Tammy said again. Skyler took off her shoes and socks too and walked closer to her when Tammy splashed the cold water on her. "AHGH- GOD DAMNIT TAMMY THIS IS COLD!" Skyler yelled and laughed at the same time. "It's summer you won't freeze!" Tammy laughed.
After messing around they took their shoes back on and walked back Home. They quickly changed from their wet clothes and cuddled up. Tammy picked up the blanket off the floor and put it around Skyler. "Sorry about the water honey.." Tammy mumbeled. "Auhm- no problem sugar.." and they peacefully went asleep.

---------------------------------

This is inspired by my vacation to romania:))