•Chapter Six

By god's grace, you both made it till the school. Oof- thank god he went slow with the drive, if his slow was so dangerous you wonder how dangerous his fast must be. (Let's only think about driving :p)

"Let's go towards the gate" he said as you followed him.
You both walked towards the school's gate as you heard a voice,
"APPA!! Y/NIEEE!" Jihye yelled, getting all excited as you chuckled

She ran into arms as you picked her up.
"How was your day princess?" You and namjoon, unanimously said as she laughed.
"It was good. Y/nie, you came here to pick me?" She asked as you nodded.

"Yes Princess." "She is your babysitter from now on." Namjoon said as the little girl kissed his cheeks,
"Yayyyyyy!!!!!" She got out of your arms and started jumping.

"Are you happy?" He asked as she instantly nodded her head.
"YES YES YESSS APPA. I LOVE YOU APPA."
"I love you more my princess. Now let's go. Appa has work so y/nie- I mean y/n will look after you." He picked her walking towards the parking lot.

"I'll drop you guys home and then head to my office." He said as he sat on the driver's seat. You placed Jihye on your lap and sat on the front seat. Sooner or later you guys reached home as namjoon left.

"So… what should we do?" You asked Jihye as she came back after changing her clothes.
" I am Hungwy." She pouted as you smiled.
"Let's cook something for you then!" You said taking her to the kitchen. You placed her on the kitchen's side counter.

"So what do you wanna eat?"
"Pasta!!!!" She exclaimed as you nodded.
"Okiee." You said as you started making pasta for her.

After a good 20 minutes your pasta was ready and you would be lying if you said Jihye didn't help you. She is a helpful child.
"It's soooo yummy Y/nie!" She said you patted her head.
"Eat more and then we will study." She nodded.

Though it was your first day here, you surely enjoyed it a lot. Spending time with Jihye was such a great thing. She was obedient, disciplined and a loving kid.

"Can we watch TV now? Pleaseee?" She asked, pouting as you nodded. "We will go to my room!" She said as she dragged you inside her room.
"What should we watch? Ummm-" you pretended to think as you both unanimously screamed,

"FROZEN!" Laughter filled the room as you both sat on her bed, playing the movie on the huge TV.
You cuddled her as she wrapped her tiny arms around you.

You looked at her and you heard a hum, she was fast asleep.
You smiled, pulling her closer as she hugged you tighter.
It was 8:30 pm and Namjoon wasn't home yet.
You sighed as you pulled the covers over your bodies, waiting for him. It was 9:00 pm and you were in a deep slumber.

Meanwhile, Namjoon entered his mansion as there was pin drop Silence. He placed his briefcase on the coffee table as walked towards Jihye's room.

He awed looking at Jihye's Small figure cuddling you. He came closer to both of you as he called out your name.
No response. He gently patted your shoulder to wake you up as you immediately woke you and flinched.

"You are here."you said as you rubbed your eyes.
"Yes. I am sorry. It's your first day and you have to stay overtime."
"No no it's alright. We enjoyed it a lot." You smiled.

You slowly unwrapped her arms from your body as you stood up,
"I think I should get going." You said as he shook his head.
"It's late. I'll drop you." He pulled out his keys as your eyes widened.

No.No.No… It's not like you were uncomfortable or something but it's just that his driving skills are beyond pErFeCt. Also, it won't be good since Jihye is alone.
"No no no. You stay here with Jihye. I'll go by myself. It's not good to leave a small child alone." You blabbered as he laughed.

"Alright Ma'am. But at least lemme book a cab for you." He laughed as you slightly nodded, agreeing.
Soon the cab arrived as you went back home. Since you had Pasta with Jihye, you didn't really have an appetite.

"I'll just sleep." You said to yourself as you walked inside your apartment.