•Chapter Twelve

Soon enough, you left Seoyoon's place. You honestly felt so much better after meeting her. She told you a lot of things about your late mum, which made tears roll down your eyes. Your eyes are surely puffy now but sometimes, some tears are just worth it. Jihye too had a great time with her Seoyoon grandma.

You missed your mother so much, you wondered what it would've been if your mother was alive. You would have a perfect family but it is impossible now.
You have accepted the fact, and now you are living a good life because at the end of the day that's what your mom wanted for you.

You reached the hotel Namjoon informed you about. That's where you all were staying. Knocking on the door, it was opened by Namjoon, he was wearing a tank top and grey sweatpants.
He stepped aside making some space for you to come in, he locked the door as soon as you stepped in.

He slowly took Jihye's sleeping figure in his arms and she slept on her way back to the hotel.
Gently placing her down on the bed, he tucked her in.

"So how was your day?" he looked at you but soon frowned,
"y/n.." his voice, concerned.
"you cried? what's wrong?" he scooted closer to you tucking loose strands of hair behind your ear,

"Joon, we talked about my mom... That aunt was so nice.. She spoke so nicely about my mom, I felt so nice with her.. She reminded me of my mum.. I miss my m-mom joon " your lips trembled as he cooed and pulled you to his chest, patting your head and rubbing your back.

You loosely wrapped your arms around his waist, crying.

"Sshh.. It's okay y/n, she will always be here with you. You know, a mother's and their child's bond is so special. No, I am not talking about the biological one, but the one that connects one heart to the other. She is always here with you, loving and protecting you. we can't bring her back now but wherever she is, she is proud of you." he pecked your crown, ruffling your hair as you pulled away.

"Thank you, joon. You are always such a great source of comfort" you smiled at him as he wiped your tears.

"I am the best, I know." he smugged, as you let out an airy laugh.

There he was, between all these months, your and Namjoon's bond grew a lot.

You both were each other's strength and comfort. He always counted on you and so did you.

"Ok now, go wash up your face and rest for a while. If you want you can attend the party with me, we can take Jihye with us that way" he said as you nodded.

Coming out of the bathroom after washing your face and patting it dry, you placed the towel on the nearby stand.
You laid down beside Jihye as she sensed your presence and snuggled into you.
Namjoon just watched you both with an endearing smile plastered on his face.

It was 6 pm on the eve and now you were getting ready to join Namjoon in today's party. He went outside with Jihye, giving you some time to comfortably dress up. Well, he did want to book 2 different rooms for your convenience but sadly, there was only one room available.

A lot of businessmen already checked in and booked rooms as a result he could only book one room. It's not like he was complaining.

You applied your lip balm before smacking your lips together. Grabbing the Hotel card in your hand while adjusting your heels with the other one, you stepped out of the room.

You wore a grey dress, it was short and cute. You liked dressing up like this. You preferred this over the heavy looking dresses as it looked good on you.

 You preferred this over the heavy looking dresses as it looked good on you