sinking

dark mode recommended 

well, this is sad.

you just wanted to meet up with your friends.

and now

you're dead.

now playing:

demons - doja cat

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

fate/feɪt/noun

 the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power.

it was a blur, everything was. 

the people yelling.

running.

crying.

and for what? 

oh yeah, it was all for you.

maybe it was selfish, but you liked the attention from it, people actually cared enough that you'd just been stabbed in the middle of westfield.

right outside the primark too, maybe that was karma for shoplifting a dozen things from there? well it wouldn't matter anyways now, you would be dead in a few minutes. almost on command, a fuzzy feeling washed over you, a high pitched ringing accompanied it.

suddenly your chest was tight. the situation hit you hard, this was it, there was nothing after this. no second chances.

maybe your parents were right, you were too irresponsible to go into westfield by yourself.

if only you had listened to them, instead of sneaking off with your friends.

then you would've been at home, likely being scolded, but still that would've been a lot better than bleeding out on the floor.

something warm trickled down your chin, wether it was blood or tears you weren't sure.

'for fucks sake..!'

'I can't die like this.. please..! someone please help me..!' 

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ᴄʜɪʟᴅ..

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ..

ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪꜱ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ.

ʀᴇʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ..

...

...

...

ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ

'where am I..?' 

'did I die?'

'what is this place?'

ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

"すみません?大丈夫ですか"