o sol

dark mode recommended

now playing:

o sol e a lua - pequeno cicadão

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:17 ─ㅇ────── 3:50

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

destiny/ˈdɛstɪni/noun 

the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

"すみません?大丈夫ですか"

"what..?"

the stranger furrowed his brows, a soft look overcoming his features. such a young one, how horrid to have already met such an unfortunate fate. 

"迷子になったの、若者?"

if you weren't dressed in the attire you were, the red haired male would've assumed you were just incredibly disorientated from the transition between life and death, but the way you were dressed gave away that you clearly weren't from japan. 

you on the other hand were freaked out, not only had you died literally minutes ago, there was now a man with unnaturally perfect features speaking a completely different language to you.

"wha... huh? where am I..?"

the creases on the mans forehead became more prominent, somehow a child had ended up here with no understanding of japanese. 

"子供、あなたはする必要があります日本語を話すだから私はあなたを理解することができます.."

the look he gave you next was of utmost pity, one that nearly caused tears to well up out of your eyes.

the more you looked at him, the more you seemed to recognise him. something familiar, something you knew, on the cusp of your reach.

"fuck-!"

you clutched your head as a sharp pain hit you.

"大丈夫ですか?"

your vision wobbled as you stumbled to your feet.

the ringing was back.

"I'm fine.. I'm fine.."