Who Will It Be

Please Read Before Reading This Fanfic

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE MISSING CHAPTERS 13-20 BUT I DID FIX IT AND THEY ARE NOW LOCATED AT THE END OF THE BOOK AND THEY HAVE THE CHAPTER NUMBERS AND THEY SAY MISSING NEXT TO THEM. ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

......

Chapter 1

It's the summer after high school and my mom is sending me to London to stay with my aunt Natalie for two months. "Ariana are you ready yet?" She shouted from down stairs. "Yeah mom I will be right down!" I called back to her. Me and my mom had moved to Long Island, New York after my dad died last year.She couldn't stand being in the same house nor the same country so we moved to America for a new start. "Finally what took you so long?" She asked helping me with my bags. I didn't answer her. I couldn't wait to get back to London to see my aunt. Did I mention that she just started working as a stylist for this boyband named One Direction. I have heard of them but I really don't care for there music. I just saw them as cocky teenaged boys who got lucky, but that was just my opinion. There was a awkward silence in the car on the way to the airport. "Don't forget to call me when you land." I waved goodbye to my mom and got on my flight.

***skip the flight***

When I arrived at Heathrow airport I saw a lot of girls standing around screaming. "Weird" I thought to my self. I was still kinda tired from the seven hour flight. I looked around for my aunt Natalie and finally saw her standing there, with five boys. One of them was holding a sign that said "Ari" on it. The boy that was holding it had emerald green eyes, with nice brown curls that filled his whole head. He was cute but really was not my type. "Ari! Oh my god look at you. You look so much more....uh mature ." She winked which made me blush. "Thanks Natalie, um who are they?" I asked they looked familiar. "Ariana this is Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall the boys from One Direction." I waved and said a faint "Hello." Now I know why they looked so familiar. The Niall kid was really hot. He had blond and brown hair, he also had aquamarine eyes. I caught my self staring at him until I heard someone yelling my name. I snapped out of my gaze. I looked away from Niall to see the boys and my Aunt Natalie Laughing. Louis whispered something in Niall's ear and Niall looked at the ground blushing a bright shade of red. "I think we should get out of here." Natalie said laughing. I could feel my cheeks getting redder by the minute I shook my head and walked towards the exit.