Chapter 15 missing

Chapter 15

Ariana's POV

He is kissing me. I kissed back and then I realized, I have Niall. I pulled back and he smiled. I had something that would wipe that smile off his face. I pulled my had back as far as I could and brought I towards his face with force. His head snapped around. He brought his hand to his cheek. "That was a dick move Harry." I told him. He looked at me with me hurt in his eyes. I ignored it and got up and stormed over to the door. "Don't you tell Niall about this. Understand?" He shook his head yes. I slammed the door. I went to my room and layer across my bed. I let myself drift off to sleep and forget about what just happened.

Harry's POV

She slapped me. I really thought she would take pick me over Niall. I told her I would not tell Niall. I got up and walked down to the kitchen. Man did my cheek hurt like hell. How could such a tiny hand do so much damage I thought, as I looked in the mirror at the red mark that was starting to for on my cheek. I walked into the kitchen and the boys all looked at me. "I slept wrong." I told them before they could ask me something. Niall excused himself from the able and walked up stairs.

Niall's POV

When Harry came down stair I could see the small handprint on his cheek. He said he slept wrong, but I know there is no way in hell his hand is that little. I excused myself from the table and walked up to Ariana's room. When I walked in she was laying across her bed. I went over to her and kissed her forehead and she woke up. "What happened?" I asked her. She looked at me. " what are you talking about Niall?" She asked."You didn't come back downstairs after you said you would wake up Harry. He has your hand print on his face. Don't lie to me. What happened Ariana?" I asked kinda annoyed. I really hope she doesn't lie to me. "Okay fine." She said sitting up taking my hand. I went to wake up harry and he told me to come and sit on the bed, so I did when he sat up he ask me why you, then he kiss me. Niall don't be mad but I kinda kissed back but the I thought of you it was only for a second. That's when I slapped him.

Ariana's POV

Niall didn't say anything he just got up walked out of the room slamming the door behind him. I crawled back onto my bed and layer there in the fetal potion crying my eyes out. I know Niall didn't want to be with me anymore. I cried myself to sleep.