clingy pt.2- João Felix

Angst

You haven't talked much after that. You felt like João was right maybe you do talk too much. You had to talk to João due to him being your boyfriend but you kept your answers short.

You haven't talked a lot at all. Barely texting him, telling him about your day like you normally do. Things changed between you two but he didn't even notice.

You were now standing outside of his door after you agreed to hang out with him.

"Hey Y/n!" João said. You smiled and walked in.

You guys sat down and you pulled out your phone, "so...what did you do today?" He asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Nothing much". You said. He suddenly let out a sigh,

"y/n, can you please stop" he asked again, his voiced cracked

"Stop what?" A look of confusion spread across your face.

"That! Doing that. Stop talking to me like I'm some stranger" he snapped.

Is he serious? "I'm sorry, weren't you the one who said I was clingy and should lay back? Why is is such a problem now?" You yelled back.

His gazed soften, everything changed when he called you that... you changed, you weren't the same not your usual energetic self.

"Y/n... I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you that I just was dealing with a lot of stress and took it out on you. I shouldn't have done that. please just forgive me. You don't know how much I missed you and your daily rants about life, I am really truly sorry." He explained

"It's fine you don't have to worry about it just don't let it happen again" you said as you got up to hug him.

You guys  ended up watching a movie to try and forget what happened. But the only thing that matter to João was that you were back to your old self.