Baby shopping- Erling Haaland

Fluff

Erling parked his car in front of the baby store and unbuckled his seatbelt in order to open the door for you. With the Norwegian's assistance, you exited the car while holding your pregnant belly.

Erling described the occasion as "significant." You were six months pregnant, and your husband insisted that now was the time to start putting together a nursery for your baby.

He had spent the previous months researching baby websites and parenting forums  when he found out you were pregnant but he quickly decided that this was  a weekend shopping trip.

Erling became serious, preparing a list of items you required, and as soon as you entered the store, holding hands, the man pulled it from his pocket. He took the shopping cart, and you began walking down the aisles, looking at cribs, toys, and other items.

"Perhaps we should ask the shop assistant for assistance?" you suggested, as your husband began weighing which stroller would be best. You pointed to a young woman standing next to the cash register, a friendly smile on her face.
"No, I can manage," he said, slightly pushing the cart to see how it rides. You stroked your belly and shook your head.

"Good morning, may I assist you with something?" the shop assistant approached you. Erling shook his head, but you took his list.
You gave the girl a friendly smile before handing her a piece of paper. The woman considered it for a moment before nodding.

"Please accompany me. Everything you require should be available "She said this as she walked into one of the store alleys. You trailed her - you with a smile, Erling not so much. The woman began telling you about various items, but the visibly bored man stopped listening and began looking at children's clothing.

She handed you a small device and said, "This electronic monitor has the ability to turn on lullabies automatically."  Erling had managed to avoid detection someplace in the store, and you had already finished everything. You grinned after giving a nod.

"Erling, what do you think?" You turned around but much to your dismay Erling was no where to be found.

"I'll um- take it" You said with a pleasant smile.

You scanned the shop to see if Erling was still there. His arm was stuffed with children's apparel as he stood lower down by the clothing aisle.

When he noticed you were looking at him, he immediately began walking toward you, preventing you from calling out to him.
He said, setting a dozen children's garments on the counter,

"Babe, look at this ." When you looked at him after raising your eyebrows, you saw that he was nearly trembling with excitement. He grabbed a light blue bodysuit bearing the Manchester City insignia out from under a stack of clothing, indicating that he was too excited to restrain himself. When he turned his face toward you, a broad smile decorated it. "I'm sorry, I had to get it"

You chuckled as you petted his arm. After paying for your purchases, you exited the store and waited in the backseat for Erling to load the trunk with everything you had bought.
After finishing, he entered the vehicle and fastened his seatbelt. He kissed you with a smile on his face and added pride in his purchase. He moved his hand from your mouth to your tummy and gave you a tender glance.