Entry 1.

Idk what to call this. Journal, what would you like me to start calling you if you're going to start being about my life? Oh I know!

A Normal Horror Story 
Entry 1
Feb. 6, 2023

It started at school. It was period 1, a friend in fact my BEST friend (just for this story we'll call her Astrid, if I had her consent i'd say her name) dropped her computer, almost breaking it. Then at the lockers she dropped it again. In period 2, the only other person in my group that did work puked, so I was the only one doing work.

You know those people you just hate? That you want to get rid of? That you want revenge on? Yeah..well Astrid and I got a piece of paper, and wrote..some mean things about her. We realised what we did was wrong just when the teacher snatched it off of my desk. We looked at each other then back at the teacher. The teacher said that she was going to take the paper. As soon as she left Astrid and I looked at each other and said, "We're so screwed!" My stomach was swirling like crazy and Astrid told me she was super anxious.

"My mom'll kick me out of the house if she finds out!" Astrid told me "..Our parents might be proud of what we did? Standing up for ourselves without hurting someones feelings." I replied. Astrid and I sighed and continued our assignment. When we finished we started to talk to eachother about what to say when we're talked to. "What do we do now..","what if we....tell her what (------) has done? And why we called her..that" I told her. "1) Made an offensive joke about my parents 2) cal..." as Astrid started to list out what she has done to us I was just staring at the paper in the teachers hand, thinking of a plan to get it back.

The day went on and we were still anxious as fuck. It seemed like we were going to be fine until, the PRINCIPAL came to talk to us. She toke us from class into a room, room 2. 2's my lucky number, but I didn't have much luck. Astrid and I explained to the principle why we wrote that stuff about (------). Astrid was crying while trying to speak clearly. I was staring at the table thinking that she would tell our parents. We left room 2, after she said that tomorrow morning we would speak to her and (------). We were on our way home and on the bus Astrid said, "Most of the tears were fake. But just because they were fake it doesn't make what she said okay." It's true, this would never be okay between (------) and us. She said it was a "joke", if it actually was a joke those were some really sick jokes.

We were hesitant to open the house door, afraid that our parents would be mad and upset. But eventually we opened the door.

(I'm going to start this stupid fucking story part out of laziness. M-Mom, m/n-me, A-Astrid)

M: "HIII!"

m/a & A: "hi.."

M: "How was school, chicks?"

m/a: "Good"

A: "It was alright"

we walked to my room

A: "What the fuck, m/a? You never NEVER say that to your mom! She's gonna get suspicious..you'll have to tell her that after school from now on if we want to survive this shit."

M/a: "I know..I know, I don't know why I said that! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

This is short as fuck, but idc, fight me.

Ihdk what to do abt all of this shit, life is really bad at the moment.

..we called her a bitchy (I don't remember this word) motherless mouSe, it was a combination of what she's called/said to us, so don't be feeling bad for her.

Lol. Bitchy motherless mouse