Eleven

A/n: content/trigger warning for mention of SA and depiction of CNC (consensual non-con) if you're not in a good space right now, please come back later or proceed with caution. Your mental health is worth more than a BL on wattpad. Ily

-

Haydn Roscoe's Point of View

Like every other night we'd spend together, it started with us apart. I was in my bedroom as the front door shut. I liked it better if I didn't see him first thing upon arrival. It would ruin the fantasy of it all. So, I waited. He had ten minutes, as usual, to get his mind right. Part of me considered giving him more, given what he was in for, but we didn't discuss that prior to tonight, so I'd keep protocol the same.

Last week, Lucas went on a trip for work, which wasn't uncommon, but we missed two sessions, not to mention the rest of the time we were meant to spend together. I knew about the trip and, as usual, I tried to keep our nightly communication open, but he turned off his phone. It would be one thing to say that he was busy, which was what we'd agreed upon, but to flat out ignore me was unacceptable.

I didn't just use the time to wait for him to be ready. I had my own preparations to handle. Things like this had been going on for some time now. He had responsibilities and protocols to follow but before he'd left, they'd been neglected. His attitude flared a few times as well. It was one thing to be pissy once or twice but downright disrespectful? I'd already tried gentle corrections, but nothing was getting through to him.

All of these things were rules we'd outlined months ago when we started seeing each other more. He'd agreed to his most recent contract but hadn't asked about any changes, nor had he said he was going through anything. So, why the sudden change?

Time was up. I descended the stairs and opened the door to the den. There he was. Why was he sitting up? He should have been in forgiveness. Maybe he needed a reminder. Although, I had texted him earlier. Maybe he hadn't seen it.

I threaded my hand through his hair from behind, tilting his head down. "What am I here for today, pup?"

"To punish me, Sir."

Okay... "That's right. And do we apologize before we accept our punishments?"

"Yes, Sir."

Then why haven't you? I eased my grip on his hair to give him some room to move. He didn't. I put a hand to his neck. He wasn't feverish.

"Are you feeling well, pup?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Submission, please."

He leaned forward, arms stretched ahead of him as his forehead kissed the floor. So his comprehension was fine. He didn't seem nervous. He wasn't the nervous type. What was wrong?

I examined him quickly. No cock cage, as expected. I removed it when he went away. No plug. I lifted his shirt slightly. It wasn't the mesh one I'd given him. Instead, it was a regular cotton tee. To my surprise, there was a myriad of scratches and light bruises on him. I didn't mention it at first.

I asked a few more questions. He'd slept well, he'd eaten, he'd gone on his regular run. So it was something else.

"Is there anything you need to tell me?" He stiffened. That was odd. "Maybe about your trip?" I let him sit up. He let out a breath. "Go on."

"I slept with someone."

Oh. That was fine. I didn't care if my submissives saw other people. "How was it?"

He smirked. "Way better than you." Excuse me? I bit my tongue. It would be better to let him speak so he could get it all out and we could get to what we're here for.