4. Imagine - In Love

[ Cute Fact ] — Interview

His battle skills are impeccable, but when it comes to love/romance, Levi is incredibly clumsy/awkward.

Levi never knew how to deal with his feelings

He never had the chance to recognize them, as his mother died early and his only father-figure, as kind as it was of him to save little Levi, emotionally neglected him. He couldn't know how to express himself.

The words that left his mouth were often harsh, blunt and left people either offended or confused. Most of the things he said sounded insulting, even when he didn't mean to make it sound like that.

And that was frustrating.

"Stop it, four-eyes." he whispers in a snappy tone. Hanji laughs and walks over to Erwin, who has sat down at another table to talk to one of the noblemen. For several minutes he has been staring unconsciously at you.

Levi never thought about falling in love with someone – never thought he would be able to experience such a feeling. But here he was, forced to be around those rich pigs, watching you interact with a few other dressed up soldiers.

His heart started beating at a rapid pace when you suddenly turned to him.

He curses under his breath as you excuse yourself from the others and walk towards his table.

"Aren't you having fun?" you ask him. According to his expression and folded arms, it doesn't seem like he enjoys the evening.

Levi grunts briefly and takes a sip of his champagne. He would have liked to start a conversation with you and give your questioning look a longer answer, but your presence makes him so nervous that he can't get a word out. His nerves just went crazy every time he was near you.

"I have an idea." you take his arm and pull him behind you through the dancing crowd into the beautiful flower garden where no other people were.

"What are we doing here?" he asks, sitting down next to you on a bench.

You shrug your shoulders. "I thought you'd like it better here than inside with the nobels who just want to gawk at you all night." you nudge him a little. "Unless I annoy you more."

"No." Levi looks to the side. "You're.....not as shitty as the others." shit, what is he saying? He slaps himself mentally.

But contrary to what he expected, you just laughed in agreement. "Yeah, I also prefer you the most among all these crazy people."

Levi's eyes widen and his cheeks turn a slight red. Flustered he murmurs, "....yeah."

You are my one and only
The only person I serve and give my all to
I'm devoted