Headmaster meet's Tarnished and first day

Ozpin's office

Ozpin: I'm sure you're wondering why I asked you to show up here.

(Y/n): actually, I'm pretty sure I already know you see a me a person who you obviously know didn't sign up to participate appear in one of your initiations so You called me here to ask me if I'm a threat or not.

Ozpin: about sums it up yes also because there appears to be no record of you ever existing here.

(Y/n): To make it simple I'm not from here at least not from this realm from what I can tell your realm and mine are completely different but there is a bigger question in mind like what is another immortal doing running a school training people to fight monsters.

this comment shocks Ozpin and Glynda at the words another immortal Ozpin majorly because of the fact he know of his curse

Ozpin:puts on a serious look how I I do you know about that.

(Y/n): You thought you were the the only person cursed with immortality? He asked with a smirk

Ozpin: if you know of my immortality is yours like mine or like hers?

(Y/n): who is this her?he asked with curiosity

Ozpin: never mind.

(Y/n) gives a skeptical look as if he knows he's being lied to but desides not to push it

(Y/n): I do got a question what is this Place?

Ozpin: the planet, or realm you are in is called remnant a Place inhabited by humans ,Faunus and the creatures of Grimm.

(Y/n): interesting but how does joining this academy help me.

Ozpin: in time we can find a way to get you back to your realm, and in the meantime, you can use this place to learn about our world.

(Y/n) thinks for a moment

(Y/n): all right, Ozpin we'll play it your way I am interested about this world. This could prove interesting.

(Y/n) gets and starts to head to the lift

(Y/n):oh and one more thing Ozpin don't cross me it might be your last Time ever crossing anyone.
the lift closes

Glynda: he can't possibly be telling the truth.

Ozpin: with magic and maidens existing is it really impossible to believe that other realms exist.

Glynda's about to say something then says nothing

At the Dorms

With team (f/l)NPR

Nora: what do you supposed the headmaster Want to talk with fearless Leader about?

Ren: probably how he got into the initiation grounds without signing up.

Pyrrha: that would explain a few things.

Ren: what do you mean? Asked with curiosity

Pyrrha: well during the initiation when me and him partnered up he didn't seem to know what I meant by it, as if he hadn't heard Ozpin speech.

Knock knock

(Y/n): guess who

Pyrrha:(Y/n) what happened is everything all right?