Ch:2 (Offer to move to South Korea)

YOUR POV

Are celebrities always this rude and selfish? Maybe they are but who knows the reality. I'm not even sure if they were one of them. A sudden noise brings me back from my unwanted thoughts.

"Here, take this," jules voice rings in my ears. I snap my head up from the coffee table and offer her a smile while taking my cup of coffee from her hand.

"Thanks babe," I said as I take a sip from my coffee. HOLLY MOTHER IN HEAVEN.. THIS IS ALL I EVER WANT. Just a cup of coffee can make my mood 100 times better.

"Are you still thinking about that boys?" Jules said as she sit infront of me while having a bite from her chesse corndog. Gosh this girl, who eats chesse corndogs in the morning?

"It's not morning Y/N." I look at her with my wide eyes and said - "how do you always manage to do that?" She smirk at me while liking her lips and said-" super powers babe." "Yeah sure," I said while playing with my straw.

"Whats bothering you so much? You don't even know them." ~Jules

"It's not bothering me. Nothing ever bothers me anymore." ~Me

"Stop pretending, it's just us." Jules said as she snap away my coffee from my hand. I look straight at her when she said-" tell me now or you are not having your coffee back."

I open my mouth to tell her that I can buy another cup of coffee when she said-" they are out of coffee powder, so don't even think of buying a new one." Oh god. Jules is not backing off. Damn it.

"Okay fine. It is bothering me. Like how can that stupid grown ass man act like a 5 year old kid? He was yelling at Issa for spilling a hot cup of coffee. It was ISSA we are talking about. You know how perfect she is at her job. She has never in her entire business life would have made a mistake and she really doesn't deserve to be yelled at, but still that man managed to yell at her, for what.. just because his clothes were ruined? He could have just let it go.. but no he was so fucking stubborn. How can someone be such an ass. OH MY GOD..I wasn't even able to stand his attitude towards any general server or human being. Such an asshole," I let it slip out of my mouth in just one go.

Jules pass me my coffee and said -" okay cool, drink your coffee and let your mind rest in pea-" I cut her off while taking my coffee from her and said-"oh please just shut up."

"Woah..okay. Who has gotten under your nose? Who can dare to make you this work up?" A knowingly voice pop from behind my chair. Oh man..not right now. Honestly I can't stand this man's hottness. Not ever. He always manages to distract me from whatever shit I'm doing in my life. But the fun part is that.. I cannot fuck him. There are 2 reasons for not fucking him. 1) He is one of my close friend and I never in my entire life wannted to ruin my friendship, not when it comes to ALEX, and 2) We are co worker's. NEVER FUCK THE PERSON YOU WORK WITH.

"Oh please alex, not now. Just please." Something smells like RED VELVET. Alex is one of mine and jules friend. He is 4 years older than me and yeah he probably have a higher position than me.

He walks futher and took a seat by my right and drop a papper bag on the table. His perfume smell get closer as he sit to my right while his knee is touching one of mine. Gosh.. the effect he have on me.That bag belongs to AROUND THE CORNER, our favorite coffee shop in the city. I seamlessly open the bag and see a red velvet pastrie and a triple- chocolate brownie. I look up at alex.. wide shoulder covered in white shirt, rolled up sleeves, a black coat hanging in his left hand. FUCK..he's all I ever want in a man. My mouth started immediately salivating at the thought of fucki..Yeah..not going there. I bring my attention back to this living feast.