Chapter 29

"Hey."

Jungkook heard the deep voice and sighed inwardly. He looked up timidly.

"Hi." Jungkook said simply, seeing Taehyung's grey hair falling on his face. He wasn't wearing a Bandana for once and god fucking damnit he looked beautiful.

Taehyung smiled, eyes fondly staring at the boy who was sitting in front of him.

Currently, they were in Math, and their teacher hadn't arrived yet.

It had been two days since they came back from Seoul. Jungkook stayed in his room the whole time and if he left his room (for the split second that he did) he made sure to avoid Taehyung.

"Haven't seen you for ages." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook pressed his lips together and averted his attention to his notebook opened in front of him.

"It's been two days, V." Jungkook said and Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's notebook, almost forcing Jungkook to look up at him.

"That's two days too long." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook felt his heart leap at that. Why was he so fucking smooth? Jungkook's cheeks were pink.

"T-that's... what do you want?" Jungkook asked and then saw as Taehyung grabbed a chair and pulled it in front of Jungkook's desk.

"You." Taehyung smirked and Jungkook's cheeks turned pink again. He looked at his notebook.

"Shut up, V." Jungkook squeaked out in an embarrassed tone. Taehyung snickered and tickled his fingers under Jungkook's chin.

"I'm just teasing, Kook. But, seriously, kind of wanted to talk. C'mon, let's ditch. I don't think the teacher's gonna show up anyway." Taehyung said and Jungkook gulped.

"I can't."

"You can."

"No, Tae, seriously- I-"

"Please, Kooks, I really- just, come on. Once. I'm pretty sure our teacher is absent." Taehyung said, thinking that Jungkook wasn't agreeing because he was scared of the teacher.

You idiot I'm scared of your girlfriend and saving your stupid reputation-

"Fine." Jungkook muttered under his breath, because he would want nothing more than to run away with Taehyung right now. Taehyung grinned and then they both quickly stood up.

Jungkook followed Taehyung out of their classroom, Jungkook's books tightly against his beating chest, while Taehyung's was loosely held in one hand. Jungkook followed him into the boys washroom.

"Get out. Now." Taehyung snapped at the three freshmen boys who were probably also bunking class in the toilet. All of them saw V and got terrified and ran out.

Taehyung quickly closed the washroom door and locked it.

"Tae-" Jungkook started, but Taehyung dropped his books and lifted Jungkook up, making him squeak in surprise and drop his books as well. Taehyung placed him onto the counter and then pressed their lips together.

Jungkook was still in a state of awe, but placed his hands on Taehyung's cheeks hastily, kissing him back. Taehyung's hand gripped Jungkook's hip in place, one hand on his thigh. Jungkook felt Taehyung try to press his tongue in and then pulled away.

"Wait, no, Tae, I can't." Jungkook spluttered out and Taehyung huffed.

"Why not?" Taehyung asked, clearly looking a little frustrated. "You keep saying you can't and clearly you've been avoiding me for the past two days."

"Tae.. I.. I told you earlier, I don't want things to go back to how they were-" Jungkook began, but Taehyung scoffed.
"Then why did you kiss me that day? When we were playing spin the bottle? Huh?" Taehyung snapped and Jungkook's eyes widened.