VI

Monday, January 17th, 2022.
School shower stall ⬆️

ALEXANDER WINDSOR was a lot of things, but he was not a cheat, at least he tried to convince himself that as he sat amongst his two best friends in his room at the "Edward" hostel.

"Sent it?" His roommate, Rahim inquired about his risky text to the Adams girl

"Yeah, I have"

"Do you really have to do this though?" Sebastian asked, he had strolled into their room and named himself the third roommate because he didn't like his lonely room, after he went out of his way to make the prince put in a request for him to have a single room. Students get to choose their roommates here if they want to, and if not, they get placed with whoever. Everyone has to have a roommate, those were the rules of the school, in order to promote bonding. But being royalty helps sometimes, and Alexander had requested a single room for his best friend, but of course, Sebastian hates it now.

"It's Olivia's whole game plan, of course I have to"

"You set it in motion though, way too early" Rahim commented

"Yeah, how did that even happen?"

"After the whole pool fiasco, I offered to drive her home, she agreed, it was a long way back and she was shivering so I gave her this blanket that's always there, in my BMW, because of Olivia's constant cold. And when we reached her house, she tried to leave with it, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled the blanket away, knowing my girlfriend would be pissed. I didn't want to make it look suspicious so I just kissed her"

"She kissed you back?" Sebastian asked

"Of course she kissed me back" he said smiling proudly, his phone pinged, signaling that she had replied. The three boys peered in.

Keira

Keira: We both know that was a mistake

Alexander: It was?😞

Keira: Yes, you have a girlfriend

Alexander: But does she have to know though? It's not like either of us are going to tell her right?

Keira: What exactly do you want from me, Alex?

Alexander: I want you, plain and simple

Keira: And what about Olivia?

Alexander: I have been meaning to break up with her for a while now. Look Keira, don't think too much. Let me take you out for dinner tonight? A date, Please?

Keira: We're not allowed out of school

Alexander: It's a good thing I'm the prince of this country then

Keira: Fine, I'll go out with you

Alexander: Good, meet me at the school gate by 7, wear something comfortable

Keira: Alright.

"Did you run this by Olivia?" Rahim, the ever protective best friend asked.

"Yeah yeah, it was her idea even"

"I forgot how wicked she was" Sebastian sighed

"Don't forget your part" Alexander reminded him

"Do I really have to sleep with her? She might even turn me down, now that she thinks she has a chance with you"