XIX

Sunday, February 13th, 2022.

"WE SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS" Leia Windsor whispered to the girl she was sitting beside on her bed, her roommate missing from the room.

"When did you become such a saint?" Yasmin asked her inquisitively as she continued typing on her laptop.

"It just feels off" The princess told her. It was around 10:00pm and they were currently back in school after their four-day trip in Greece.

They had spent their first night in Athens, where they celebrated Olivia's birthday at a nightclub. The next morning after breakfast, they had flown out to Thessaloniki, home of festivals & events, considered to be Greece's cultural capital, staying at the Makedonia Palace. They were sure to tour around the White Tower, Arch of Galerius, Aristotelous Square and the Archaeological Museum.

After Thessaloniki, they were in Heraklion the next day, lounging at the Aquila Atlantis. They visited the Old Town, Palace of Knossos, Koules Fortress, and the Natural History Museum of Crete.

Chalcis was next on their list, centre of trade and manufacture, a city that was a Venetian fortress during the Middle Ages, known as "Negroponte" There, they had resided at The Castle Panoramic Luxury Villa. Chalcis had many attractions, including their Archaeological Museum, Fortress of Karababa, Old Evripos Bridge and the Ágios Minás.

They spent their last day in Katerini, where they stayed at the Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa. The city was known as a popular tourist destination in northern Greece, it was close to the sea. They let loose at Katerini, visiting the Municipal Park, having fun at the Kariba Water Gamepark, visiting several beaches, and smoking at Embeeria. They spent all day relaxing, until they finally decided it was time to head back to school, getting on a four hour flight from Katerini to Oxford.

"Oh please" Yasmin said, scoffing

"How did you even find him?" Leia asked the Spanish girl

"I have my ways"

"Does Olivia know about this? Does she approve?"

"No, but she will" Yasmin replied

"Why are you even doing this?" Leia asked her

"I'm being a nice person, giving her a good Valentine's Day gift"

"Don't you think we've done enough, I mean, isn't Keira one of us now?"

"You're being delusional, Leia. She will never be one of us" Yasmin told her, abruptly ending the conversation.

Apparently, Yasmin was bored immediately she landed in England, so she decided to be a little mischievous. After a few hours of stalking Keira Adams' social media, she found out the girl had a boyfriend. Feeling out of the loop that Keira never mentioned it, Yasmin went over to Leia's room and told her, being a good friend that she was, she decided to invite him to their school tomorrow in order to surprise Keira. Except, Yasmin wasn't a good friend, or a good person even. She had her own ulterior motives, which was to find out why Keira is hiding her boyfriend, or hiding from him.

♠️
Monday, February 14th, 2022.

WAKING UP AT 1:30AM WAS NOT ON OLIVIA'S TO-DO LIST. She was already tired, and having classes in the morning did not help. Which was why she was extremely upset when a certain someone called her and told her to meet him at the dormitory's gym.

"This better be important" She muttered to herself, dragging her body from the bed and walking out of her room, careful not to wake a sleeping Yasmin Herrera.

"Sebastian" She whispered into the room of the gym, her eyes searching for the British boy in the dark.

"Over here" He replied, turning on the lights and revealing himself.

Making her way over to where he stood, his back to her. Olivia couldn't help but throw up at the sight in front of her.

"What in the world did you do?" She asked once she was done.

"It was a mistake, can you get yourself together please. I need your help" He told her, noticing how badly she was shaking. He wasn't even fazed by the reality of what he had done, he showed no remorse.

In her line of sight was Sebastian standing over a lifeless body, the head had been split open, blood flowed onto the floor like a gushing river, Sebastian's clothes and hands were also stained. She recognized the body, even with the damage. It was Henry Miller, president of the student body council, member of the "Nobles" and son of the British philanthropists, Erica and John Miller.

"Get myself together? You're the one who killed someone"

"It was a mistake" He said, gritting out

"How do you kill someone by mistake?"

"He attacked me"

"What exactly happened, Sebastian?" Olivia asked, scooting far away from the body and sitting down on the cold hard floor, she could tell he was lying.

"He-he found out Olivia, he found out and he was going to tell everyone. I had to stop him, I only wanted him unconscious or something, at least till I figured things out. But then things got out of hands"

"For God's sake. How could you be so careless to make one of your flings find out? Has he told anyone else?"

"Hell, I don't know, I don't know, can you just help me? We're wasting time talking here" Sebastian said, urging her to stand up.

"You need to wash your hands. Where's the murder weapon?" Olivia asked him, and he pointed over to a heavy dumbbell on the ground. While Sebastian headed to the sink to what his hands, Olivia walked over to the cleaning closet in the gym, grabbing towels, bleach, soap and water, in order to clean up the mess she made.

"Here, clean it with this, make sure you don't leave fingerprints" She said to him, handing him supplies.

Olivia then knelt beside the body, wrapping her hands with a towel, she wrinkled her nose and dug her hands into his pockets, where she found his phone. She quickly deleted from his iCloud anything that tied him to them, any proof of whatever he knew, silently hoping he didn't have any backup.
Once she was done, she returned the phone to his pocket.

"So what are we going to do with the body?" Sebastian asked her when she was done returning the supplies to the closet.

"We are not going to do anything" She said smugly

"So what? We're just going to leave him here?"

"Precisely, we were never here, our school and the police will be trying to solve an unsolvable murder"

"What about the cameras?"

"You're the computer whiz of the group, wipe them. I'm sure you can handle that on your own. I'm going back to bed now" Olivia told him, walking away and leaving him standing there.

"Oh, and Sebastian, burn your clothes when you're done please" She told him as she opened the door to the gym and headed back to her room.

After brushing her teeth, Olivia laid down on her bed and shut her eyes. She didn't sleep that night, how could she? Her friends were now capable of murder.