the sister is born

Ritchie POV:

Today was the day my baby brother will be born i finally have someone i can trick into taking the falls for my schemes. Why is Brandon so responsible why cant he be more like me then he would be a lot more fun. Anyway after two hours the baby was born and it was a girl. I was a bit disappointed but then i saw her cute face and i was super happy. Why did i want to  make this cute little angel take the fall to my schemes. "can i hold her Mum" I asked my mother. "of course ritchie but make sure to support her head" mum told me showing me how to hold her.

"what are we going to call her mum" Brandon asked inquisitively "i don't know why don't you boys choose her name" dad said giving us a big decision but i think i have a good name "why don't we call  her blake" me and Brandon said at the same time "that's the first time you boys agreed on something" dad said gently taking the baby from my arms

No-ones POV:

after Soren took the baby from Ritchie he brought her to her room and placed her in the bassinet after kissing her on the forehead "i love you my little  princess" he then shut the door letting the princess sleep but what Soren didn't know was there was a figure skulking around the castle looking for a certain blue haired princess once he found the room she was sleeping in  he gently took her to the ominous green portal just as ritchie and brandon opened the door sucking both of the boys into the portal that separated them all except the twins who landed near atlantide blake who landed in an agricultural town and evil jakey who landed somewhere evil.

Baby Blake's room