blake meets the guild leaders

ritchie POV:

I woke up and realise we have a major problem me and brandon have a guild meeting and none of the guild is available to babysit blake they were all either on jobs or out doing personal things. "Brother i think we have to take blake to the meeting all the other members of the guild are out" i told my brother. "i guess we have to go wake her up and i'll make pancakes and orange juice" my brother told me "what am i five anyway i'll wake blake up" i said about to go to blake's room.

once i got to blake's room i looked through her wardrobe and found an outfit that she could wear i found the perfect outfit. i hung it on her wardrobe and gently woke her up.  

OUTFIT:

once she was dressed we both headed down to meet my twin who already had breakfast done we sat at the table and started eating. "blake me and brandon have to go to a guild leaders meeting and because we have no one to babysit your going to have to go with us is that ok" i asked blake. "i'm ok with that" blake replied

once we ate all our breakfast we started heading to the building where the meeting was taking place brandon levitated blake and himself up to the floating area which was where the meeting was while i just blinked. we got there early because we didn't want to be late and we wanted to make sure blake would feel ok with being on the floating platform.

it took 15 minuets for the rest of the guild leaders appeared "ritchie why is there a kid holding your hand" lo'pho asked "oh this is blake she is me and brandon's little sister" ritchie said introducing me. "wait you two have a sister, how old is she wait she is also a dragon slayer" a brown haired man asked excitedly. "i am seven and i am the storm dragon slayer" i replied to brown hair man "wah that's new i am bryan Deville the one and only fire dragon slayer of the protectors guild FIRE DRAGON ROAAAARRR" bryan said before a lot of fire was summoned. 

no ones pov:

"watch where you aim that fire bryan you could have hurt blake" lo'pho said in a very annoyed way having to control the rambunctious dragon slayer all the time to the point where most people would think blake was the adult.

"if you did hurt our little sister you would have to play extreme dodge the lightening bolt" ritchie said but covered blake's ears so she didn't hear the threat

(this is not going to be in order some parts might happen before they are supposed to so flurry and allumos aren't part of the story just yet)