atlantide

no one pov:

when blake went through the portal she landed in a corn field in a small agricultural town. she was found hungry thirty minuets by an older couple. the couple adopted the small baby and made sure she had the best life they could provide but as years grew the girls curiosity also grew because the town had one rule don't go into the cave that was said to be owned by a scary dragon. (they know her name is blake because it was knitted on her onesie.

blake went into the town and walked  to the cave the currently five year old girl entered the cave and found out that it was the home of a dragon the dragon trained me to become the storm dragon slayer. The dragon was really nice to me but when i was six he disappeared and when i was 6 and a half my parents disowned me i was living in the local orphanage till i found out about a city full of wizards called atlantide so i talk to the matron and we both agreed that i should move to atlantide an she gave me money for a room in an inn

after packing my bags i went on the boat and immediately regretted it i kept throwing up. eventually the ship stopped and i went to look for an inn, on the way i bumped into two men literally with the ginger one "i'm sorry i bumped into you sir" i told him before going to continue to an inn the black one said "you should be you bumped into a wizard from divinus magia" the black hair said "relax david she is just a little girl "the ginger hair said. "i ok lucas but what is a two year old doing alone" david said questioning me.  "i was trying to find an inn and i am 7 bully" i replied to david the bully. 

"there's an in right over there" lucas said pointing to the bridge. once i got their they said i didn't have enough money and asked me to do a few jobs for her. the first one was in a scary forest i had to find a flower once i got there i was looking for the flower. then i got knocked out.