Chapter 12

It's around 5:55 already, you changed into black jeans and a red flannel shirt. You sit on your couch in the main room waiting for Eridan to come and pick you up. A knock at your door alerted you, and you got up. Walking over to the door, you open, revealing Eridan on the other side, "Hey, you ready to get goin'?"
"Uh, yeah! Let's go!", you step out of your house and turn around and lock the door behind you. Turning around, you see Eridan walking over to a purple car. You guess it's his because you know that Eridan is all about the color purple. Walking over to the back side door, Eridan opens it for you and helps you into the car. You sit down and buckle yourself up. A high pitched voice surprises you, "HEEEEY!! My name's Feferi! Are you (name)?" Looking over to the seat next to you, you see another troll. A girl troll with long black hair, a black tank top with a fuchsia Pisces symbol on it, and some fuchsia shorts. She also had on what looked like goggles, but you guessed they were more like glasses than goggles.
"Um, yeah, my name is (name), that's me. Nice to meet you Feferi!" As you say this, Eridan hops into the passenger seat. Wait, so who is driving? You look curiously up to the front seat. But as if the person knew you wanted to know who they were, they turned around in their seat to face you. Looking back at them, you see an older looking troll, with slicked back hair, and a purple Aquarius... Scar?? On the side of his forehead. He wore clothes that resembled a greaser, and had a fake, candy cigarette in his mouth. His horns were the same shape as Eridan's, just larger and it seemed, a little bit longer. God, you're starting to get red in the face just by looking at him, I mean seriously, his hair was fabulous. His voice snaps you out of your staring, "Hey, the names Cronus. I heard your name is (name) correct?"
"Uh, yes, that's me. Nice to meet you Cronus."
"Nice to meet you too kitten.", he turns around to look at Eridan, "So is that everyone now?"
"Yeah, it should be. Let's just get goin' already. This nice weather won't last all day y'know.", Eridan closes his car door and gets buckled up. You do the same. Cronus starts up the car, and before you know it, you're on your way to the amusement park.

But little did you know... Karkat had invited Sollux along with him that very same day...

--Authors note--
--that's all you get for now! ;D until next time~~~--