Chapter 15

You walk along the side walk of the park silently, the breeze blowing your hair slightly. You wanted to show Sollux your secret place in the park today, but he declined. The asshole, it's a really cool place too. Especially at night. "UGH!", Sollux frustrates you so much, why doesn't he ever want to go outside and do things?! God, talk about lazy. Maybe you should call Eridan and see if he can hang out today... You know he's been spending an awful lot of time with Feferi. They've apparently become Moirails again, and from what Eridan has told you, he might be slightly flushed red for her. You wish him luck, you promised not to tell anyone else, and you plan to keep it that way. Hmm... Who else could you hang out with... You're not really friends with anyone else. Gamzee and Tavros already hang out a lot together, it's almost impossible to get in between the two. Karkat tends to hang out with everyone, except he has more of an interest in Terezi out of everyone else. Aradia is rarely ever in town, she's always out on those crazy expeditions of her's which usually end up with her coming come with at least a broken bone, or a couple of scratches. You sigh in frustration. You don't know any other trolls around here, and you have practically no friends here... Which sucks, but hey, you get a lot of time alone! That's not always a good thing though...

Eventually, you get tired of walking and you go and sit down on a bench. You lean back and look up at the sky. "So bored...", you mumble to yourself. You wish your troll friends weren't so occupied with each other... But you are a human, and they're trolls... You're kind of the odd one out. You let out a big yawn and stretch. What are you even doing here. Oh wait, that's right. You're waiting to see if your lazy ass Moirail cares enough to come out and find you. Well lucky for you, just as you thought that to yourself, Sollux came up from the other side of the little hill you had walked up on to get to this bench. Sollux was staring at you as he walked over. Your face starts to turn slightly red, God damnit Sollux, STOP STARING! You end up glaring straight back at him. He reaches the front of the bench, and stops and stands in front of you. He looks down at you from where he's standing, "Sup loser."
"The sky, you dingus.", you cross your arms, "So what're you doing here?"
"You're my Moirail, and I need you, so I'm here."
"Oh really."
"Yes really.", Sollux also crosses his arms. You study his face trying to make sure he's not lying. But you can never really tell. He seems serious though. He takes a seat next to you on the bench,"So, what am I here for?"
You stare at him blankly for a moment, then you give him an "are you serious" look. You sigh with frustration, "I just wanted to enjoy the beautiful day with you. But you turned me down earlier... So I don't know why you're here right now."
"I'm here because I felt bad, and I'm sorry. You'll forgive me right? I really am sorry. I'm an asshole, I know." You playfully nudge your shoulder against his, "Well at least you know that you are. I forgive you."
"Well I'm out here now, so what are we doing."
"Want to go play on the playground~?", you smile, hoping that will help persuade him into going to play with you. You want him to push you on the swings.
"Seriously, (name)? That thing is for wrigglers."
"So? C'mon it'll be fun! Let's go!", you grab his hand and yank him towards the playground. Sollux growls in protest, but he lets you lead him along towards the playground.

--Authors Note--
--I'm stopping there for now!--