PIANOOO PT3

Offset continues to ignore Cardi B's calls as she tries to reach out to him. Despite her efforts to save their marriage, he seems uninterested in resolving their problems.

Cardi B: (frustrated) Why won't he answer me? What's he hiding from?

Latto: (sympathetically) He might just need some space, B. But you can't keep trying to fix this by yourself.

Cardi B: (tearfully) I just love him so much. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Latto: (encouragingly) You're stronger than you think, B. You don't need him to validate your worth.

Despite Latto's encouragement, Cardi B struggles with the thought of leaving Offset. She's been in love with him for so long, and the thought of losing him is too much to bear.

Cardi B: (whispering) But I don't know how to be without him.

Latto: (softly) That's understandable, B. But remember, your happiness should always come first. You deserve someone who treats you right and respects you.

As the night goes on, Cardi B weighs her options and tries to figure out what's best for her. In the end, she decides to stay in the broken marriage, hoping that one day things will change and they can work things out. But deep down, she knows that she's settling for less than she deserves.