Druggie B crimes pt2: So me and you ain't ever in the same room

INT

INT. ABANDONED OFFICE - DAY

Saweetie is lying on her bed, tied up with her face in the pillow. She looks extremely weak and malnourished. Suddenly, Cardi B bursts into the room with her bodyguards.

Cardi B: (aggressively) "Wake up, you piece of shit! It's time for your daily beating."

Saweetie groans in pain as Cardi B and her bodyguards start beating her. They kick her, punch her and hit her with belts.

Cardi B: "And don't even think about trying to escape again. You won't make it out alive."

Saweetie: "Please, Cardi. Why are you doing this to me?"

Cardi B: (laughs) "Why? Because I can, bitch. And also because you have something that I want."

Saweetie: "What could I possibly have that you want?"

Cardi B: "Oh, you know exactly what I want. My man's baby. And since he doesn't want to impregnate me, you'll do it for me."

Saweetie: "I can't do that! Please let me go, Cardi. I won't tell anyone about this."

Cardi B: (scoffs) "Like I would ever trust you. You'll stay here until that baby is born."

Saweetie: (cries) "Please, I'm pregnant too. I need proper food and medical attention."

Cardi B: "You should've thought about that before you tried to run away. And don't worry, we'll take care of the baby. But you won't be able to see him or her. Ever."

Saweetie sobs uncontrollably as Cardi B and her bodyguards leave the room.

CUT TO:

INT. NICKI MINAJ'S MANSION - DAY

Nicki Minaj is sitting in her living room, watching the news on TV. The headline reads: "Rapper Saweetie Missing, Police Suspect Foul Play."

Nicki Minaj: (to herself) "Oh, hell no. I can't just sit here and do nothing."

She grabs her phone and starts making some calls.

CUT TO:

INT. OFFSET'S HOTEL ROOM - DAY

Offset is in his hotel room, packing his bags for his next show. His phone rings and he picks it up.

Offset: "Hey, Cardi. What's up?"

Cardi B: "Hey, babe. I just wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant!"

Offset: "What? Are you serious?"(bit shocked and surprised )

Cardi B: "Yes, baby. I'm finally having your child."

Offset: "That's amazing news! I can't wait to come home and see you." 

Deep down Offset is so unprepared he just wanted t0 focus on Latto but now he has two focus on two people now.

Cardi B: "I know, right? And I've already announced it to the world. You should see the photoshoot I did."