Backstory on amy

Amy was always a mysterious kid. At her old school she would rather have people scared I her then them be her friends. she isn't even now what true friendship was.

"Your a lady!! Start actin one or else!!" Her mom would always threaten. your a lady Amy, not a man. act your age Amy! Put the ball down and play with your dolls!

Amy didn't like being a lady. ladies never had fun!

Amy was always a trouble child at school. she had been excluded four times and expelled once. she didn't like to fit in an never planned to.

Her first real friend was a boy named Kevin. they also got together. until her mom found out.

"No! PUBLIC AFFECTION IS WRONG!" "I'm sick of the complaints Amy!" "You are not to see this Kevin!" "You are a lady! You have lady friends!"

Amy really struggled with her home life. she had run away twice. she got so angry with always being called a lady that she cut her Lin her to a messy pixie cut. let's just say her mother was not amused

"AMY!! GET TO YOUR ROOM!" "LONG HAIR IS IMPORTANT TO A WOMAN!" "How could you be so reckless?!"

Amy was so happy when her parents got a divorce. she wanted to go with her dad and went to South Park with him.

Kelsey and Ash, step brother and soon to be step mom. would kelsey turn out like her real mom. so her kelsey don't talk. and it's very rare Ash will get a first glance, let alone a second.

Amy's life is fine now. still the unladylike like girl she's been all her life. Amy Is happy, that's all that matters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's back story

I really liked this one. I might do Ellie and Elliott next but I don't know.

Maybe Ash or Gaelin. (if that's okay)

CYA LATER NERDZ