God kill me now...

Elliott's pov

Why am I such a failure? I
really need an answer to tht question. I just don't get it! It's so unfair. Ellie isn't clumsy, Ellie isn't attracted to her gender! Does god hate me or something?

When I asked Charlotte she just said I was born that way. Fucking lies. you probably want to know what happened after the little incident. yep I ran. ran as fast as I could. and I can run fast. I use to be on the track team. one of the fastest {I really don't know if that's a word. me and my mates having a debate about it now :D} in the team.

I'm not going back there. nope. that was one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to me. EVER.

I'm hiding behind a wall to, umm, I peer at the sign, toms rhinoplasty. whatever the fuck that is. I catch my breath.

God. it's not the fact that we accidentally kissed. he was cute, good looking, hot, fit, sexy all of them! I can't face him, his friend or will and gaelin. they would jump to conclusions.

I ran. as I stated before. what else was I supposed to do though? Ellie was shouting me. along with the twins. I'm never going back there. my cheeks are probably still bright red. I have a blushing problem. another thing I have that Ellie doesn't.

I walk away from the rhinoplasty and walk down the street. might as well find my way around. There's a not a lot of people here. I stumble suddenly. I fall forward only to be catches by a girl. she has black hair and dark purple lipstick. even though it's freezing she's wearing a thin black tshirt with long fishnet sleves and a long skirt. she also wears black boots and a skull and crossbones round her neck.

"Wow, be careful blondie. don't want your face damaging."she says smiling. I blush

"Sorry" i mutter

"Hey! I'm layla, but I beg of you call me lamb." she says cheerily.

"Elliott"

"Awwww! Your shy! We should change that! I haven't seen you around before. ARE YOU NEW?!" she is way to hyper for me. I nod. she smiles "well see you around blondie"

She walks away meeting up with some guys. her heels clicking as she goes. I turn to walk away and bump into a lamp post.

God kill me now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D
I wrote this at school in maths, geography, and worked on a part of South Park oneshots in re.

Cya later nerdz