Soka where are you

Lux was holding his blaster walking around the base Onderon smiling slightly to himself satisfied at what he did. 

Soka where are you my love he calls as he steps over Rexs now Dead boy Checking one of the Rooms In the base He the yelled to her don't hide from me I don't want you to get hurt.

he then walks out of the room and sees a clone barely alive move a bit he chuckles and steps on his neck and continues to look for Ahsoka Soka my love please come out I'm losing my patience's. just come out I can't lose you like I lost my mother and father. 

she still doesn't reply well if you wanted to play a game why didn't you say something he laughed. he began to check every room until he found the young jedi. you can't hide from me love. 

meanwhile Ahsoka's hiding under a plan table staying as quiet as possible so that Lux couldn't find her, she was beginning to Rember how possessive Lux had gotten. Like he would death glare anyone who talked to her, and he yelled at rex for showing off his newer clone armor or when a solider accidently hurt her and he began beating him up. 

she eventually yelled at him and told him to stay away from her and he never wanted to pair up with her for training when we were assigned partners for training. 

Ahsoka then decided to talk to him but when she did, he caught him killing Rex she ran away terrified at the sight she saw and lost connection with the force she heard screams and cries of people she knew and blaster fire.   

Lux had to admit it was quite fun looking for Ahsoka his soon to be girlfriend was being cute and now nothing could tear them apart he was excited to see her after quite a while.

Soka please come out I want to see you again.

I hope i find you so you can see what I did for you.

Ahsoka then began to cry and that caught Lux's attention Love I can hear you crying Don't worry I'll find you.   

Ahsoka realized she he could've gave up because she didn't see his feet. 

she then ran out the door but was grabbed by the hands of Lux found you Love he said she tried to punch him but he blocked the attack love why did you try to punch me Is it because you surprised no she replied angrily I did it because you hurt my friends and people I knew and your one of the most selfish people I have ever met he then grabbed he arms and twisted them she howled in pain he then picked he up and whispered to her ear I won