𝟚... 𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌...

✦━━━━━⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━━✦

𝒜𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎.

✦━━━━━・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ━━━━━✦

 ━━━━━✦

   𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, looking at each plant with a gaze of wonders. You always admired earths plants as they're interesting and can mean a lot of things.

   Cultures have their own meanings to stuff, it's very interesting how humans can have interesting story's about their meanings too! 

   You stop at a tree and look up. You suddenly flamed up and go up the tree so fast like a ghost drifting through walls, once you were at the top of the tree you hold on it and look ahead. It was a small town a head, there was still lights lit up, you can the small chattering of humans talking, they're so distant and yet so close... 

   You leaned more to the tree letting out a sigh.

"I wish I can go out more often, I want to know more but I can't do it all without Muertes permission.."

   The last time you asked to go alone Death stared down at you like some prey and darkly said—

"No."

   His reason is that it's very dangerous out there and how there's bad people, he says he goes out to deal with them so one day you can go out freely.... When was that? Like 10000 or 30000 years ago? 

   You didn't know you've lost track. But it's has been a long time! 

   Your ears pin down of feeling alone, you get down from the tree to walk back to the house—it was rather a bit old but held tall and strong. Death said the owner here was too old to take care of it so he promised he and you will take good care of it.

   Death can be sweet sometimes. When he's done collecting souls he'll lay with you and hold your hand as he says the most saddest things he has seen, the amount of poor souls he collected and the most toxic ones too.