𝟝...𝕬𝖓 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓

✦━━━━━⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━━✦

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹! 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎, 𝑜𝒽-𝓁𝒶, 𝑜𝒽-𝓁𝒶, 𝑜𝒽 𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹.

✦━━━━━・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ━━━━━✦

 ━━━━━✦

   𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖞, another day on this dry land,... You've been traveling for a long time but you of course looked around in small awe of the outside world, your dark fur hidden underneath your cloak has small sand in it now..

   You finally stopped. Your poor tired oh feet (paws?) ache slightly with pain of the hard rocks and land you've stepped on. Your hood drapes down as you shake yourself like a dog! 

    Listening and feeling all that sand coming out. After you did you put the hood back on, then continued walking again.

"How till I make it to the star–?"

   Your ear twitches hearing clicking of hooves? And a sound of squeaky old-wooden wheels of a wagon.

   There was someone coming...... 

   You paced around to look for a place to hide. Of course there's no where to hide! It's a plain desert! But there was some big boulders, so you quickly hid behind a boulder.

   You slowly peek behind it to see who is coming.

"C'mon Kitty! Let me just hold the map for a second?"

"Nah-uh, I don't trust you more than a second."

"Is your word of your day 'trust'?"

   Laughter erupted of whoever said the last sentence, then a grunt of pain next (the person hit them or wack them). You curiosity peek more to see two cats—one orange with a hat and cape, the other is a black one with white patches. Then a dog, who steers the horse and holds the rope somehow?

   You leaned too far out that you stumble down.

"Oof!..."

   You face plant on the ground....