Chapter 21

A/N hello loves! This chapter contains some graphic depictions, so please skip this one if you think you might be triggered by it! -All my love, Meggi

Ivory

I stared down at the carpet in front of me, concentrating on staying as still as I possibly could. Tyler was gone, he had been dragged out. I had heard him trying to explain everything to the police officer, he didn't listen, he never listened. Now I was all alone. This room had been safe before. Full of Tyler's scent and the soft couch and the feeling of finally being able to tell someone about what had happened to me.

Now everything was different. The room seemed colder, but I couldn't allow myself to shiver. The smell of fire in the air was making me dizzy and sick to my stomach. I knew this smell. I knew the alpha that came with it. I know all the alphas that touch me, what each one of them likes. This one wants to see me cry. He wants me to bleed and bruise and hurt and then he wants to take pictures. The flash burned my eyes, it made me want to hide my face, I was punished for that.

It felt like I had been alone for hours, my knees hurt from the rough carpet. The door opened, but I didn't look up. I knew who it was before he even closed the door, I knew he was excited and angry. The lock clicked. No no no this can't be happening. He came towards me, I saw his black leather boots in front of me and held my breath. Suddenly his hand was pulling my hair back, forcing my face up to look at him.

He grinned devilishly down at me, "What do we have here? I thought I'd never see you again, little one." He released my hair, and I fell back to the floor, his scent still making me feel lightheaded. He stooped in front of me, "Aw, what's wrong? Are you scared of daddy? Scared you're going to get hurt?" He kicked me, hard, in the ribs and I rolled onto my back. Heaving, I tried to catch my breath as he pulled me up to my knees by my hair.

Our faces were so close I could smell the cigarettes on his breath. He ran a finger along my cheek, across the spot where he had left a bruise last time. "Someone's been taking care of you, slut. Don't worry, we'll fix that, hm? Daddy will make you all pretty again." He punched me square across the jaw. I fell back against the couch, tasting blood in my mouth and letting out a gasp of pain. He was close to me again, "There you go, talk to me baby. I wanna hear you hurt."

I bit my lip, willing myself not to do anything that would get me into trouble. When my eyes focused, there was something metal in front of my face. It was shining in the light from the lamp, long and thin. He had a knife. I shook my head, cringing away from him, trying to get away. "Shhhh shhh shh." He shushed me under his breath, "If you scream here, I'll fucking kill you."

With a rough hand, he pulled me onto the couch, straightening up. He smirked as he said, "position, but turn your head to the side so I can hear you." On autopilot, I knew exactly what to do. On my stomach, ass in the air, with my head turned to the right. He laughed at me, and I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing everything would just be over. He bent low over me and whispered in my ear, "Who gave the whore clothes? You know you don't deserve these."

In no more than a few seconds, I was naked again. His hands running up and down the curve of my back, pressing into the bruise he had just left on me. He paused on a spot, just above my ass on the left side. His thumb traced a circle as he hummed, "I think you might have forgotten what you are, little one." I saw the glint of the knife in the corner of my eye a split second before I felt it.

Somehow icy cold and burning hot at the same time, he pressed the blade into my skin. My scream was silent, stifled by the couch cushion as I bit down onto it to keep quiet. My fists curled and my eyes squeezed shut. He didn't stop. Again and again I felt the knife on my back, heard his voice in my ear. Now I was crying. Silent, desperate tears that I knew would turn him on, but I couldn't help it. There was no way to stop them.