Part 1

Ariel sat in her collection room, using her trinkets (fork) to comb her floating hair. Bubbles flew past her curvaceous body, traveling up past her arms and hips. She hummed as she combed away. After turning 18, her bust size has increased exponentially, bursting from cup size HH to 32K (70K). Her clam bra was the same she wore (unfortunately) all the time, never changing. Ariel kept it to herself, but her boobs were struggling. She felt like it was wearing a chest binder that squeezed her lungs to death. But today was different. Flounder swam in.
"Hi Ariel", he said. He snuck a peak.
"Hello, Flounder, did you get what I asked?" She said.
"Yes I did," he said, ruffling through his bag, finally pulling out a pair of scissors.
"Oh, thank you, thank you," Ariel said, hugging him into her bosom. Flounder smiled with glee.
"No prohblhem," he muffled as she pulled him out of her embrace.
"Flounder, do you remember when I started wearing this?" She asked, swimming around her collections as she admired the scissors.
"Well, you've been wearing them since you were born, so forever, possibly," he said.
"But we're friends with clams," Ariel said. "What happened to the ones that became the prison of my chest?"
Flounder went brain dead. "Uuuuummmm..."

 "they don't like to talk about it", he said

... "they don't like to talk about it", he said.
"I thought so," she said. "For too long, despite living underwater, I've worn this. Flounder, everything underwater acts differently than the surface".
"True", he said.
"Yet I've worn this. Why do I have to hide them?" She wondered.
"Uh, Ariel," Flounder said. "They-"
"Well no more!" She said, whipping out the scissors. "I've had this bound to my chest like a parasitic second skin. It's time to let it go".
As soon as she spoke, she slipped the tip of the scissors through the bottom of her cleavage, right where the front strap was. She took one more deep breath.
SNIP. The strap gave way, slowly floating away from Ariels boobs. She smiled with joy. She waved them goodbye with her tail as she swirled around her room. Flounder immediately went belly up from a heart attack.
"Oh Flounder," she said. "This is so freeing!"
She swam to a few statues depicting female nudity as she admired their breasts. She rubbed and felt her own with relief.

I just don't see things the way he does. I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be ashamed of bare boobs.

Look at these boobs. Aren't they neat?
Wouldn't you think my bras are complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl,
the girl who has perfect tits?

Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here, you'd think
Sure, she's got everything

I've got bras and lingerie a-plenty
I've got whooz-its and whats-its galore
You want thing-a-mabobs? I've got twenty
But who cares? No big deal. I want more!

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'
Shakin around those...
What do you call 'em? Oh, boobs.

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free,
wish I could be
part of that world

She enjoyed watching them float with easy as she swam with joy, her boobs swaying in the current. She swam further to the surface and flew past a ship. The sailors eyes widened with excitement.
"They were so excited!" Ariel said. "I should be like this all the time!"
She giggled as she hugged her boobs with glee.