Chapter ~ 3

-Marla's POV-

Everyone has worried expressions on their face. I also notice Ali purposefully punted the ball away from her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as Ali came to sit down on a towel

"The cobras are here." She groaned

"The cobras? Who are they?" Are they some type of gang, what's going on?

"Will you stop asking all of these questions, d*mn." Rachel barked

I looked her and rolled my eyes I didn't want to start with her right now.

"They are this karate dojo, they are all black belts." Ali said pointing to a group of 5 guys on a motorcycles

"Yeah the blonde leader is Ali's ex, his name is Johnny." Barbra stated

I turned my head to them. They all went closer to us. I was able to see their faces and god d*mn that blonde is so hot. He has the shiniest hair, the most beautiful eyes, and he was pretty tall with muscles. Good job Ali. He got off his bike and went to Ali.

"Hey, Ali, I wanna talk to you." Johnny said bending down to Ali turning off her radio

"Just leave me alone." She replied, "We've been over all this, all right. I don't want to talk."

"Well, I wanna talk you to, alright." He seemed a bit rude

She turned the radio back on, then he turned it off.

"What is your problem?"

"Why don't you take your cobra Kai's and get out of here." She stood up with the radio in hand

Johnny also stood up and snatched the radio from her, "Oh, yeah, right. And that's gonna solve everything."

"Give me my radio." Ali reached for it

Johnny moved away, "No."

Man he is being a jerk.

"I said, give me my radio!" Ali yelled

"You promise you'll talk to me?" Johnny asked

"Yes, just give me my radio."Ali stated, "Yes."

Johnny reluctantly gave her the radio. She took it and smiled smugly at him before turning it on. I smirked in amusement. Johnny seemed angry before taking us and throwing it on the ground. Breaking it. Prick.

"You just break my radio!" Ali yelled pushing him

"Yeah."

"Yeah." Ali mocked him

Daniel reached to get it.

"Don't touch it, punk!" Johnny pointed at him

Daniel ignored him and still picked it up.

"What-what are you deaf?" Johnny said

I didn't hear what else he was saying before Johnny pushed Daniel down and pushing Ali on his friends. He rolled his sleeves up in the process. What the h*ll is his problem. I stood up.

His friends were cheering him on. A*sholes.

Daniel stood up rolling his sleeves, oh boy this is not gonna end well. I can feel it.

Daniel jumped at him but Johnny put his foot out tripping him in the process. Cmon Daniel you have watch that, you can't just run at him.

Ali was yelling at him to stop. But it wasn't doing much benefit.

Daniel tried jumping at him again, but the same result happens

Johnny then kicked him right in his stomach, ouch. You got this Daniel.

I wanted to help I really did but I don't want my secret exposed on the first week here.

Daniel was still groaning on the sand then Johnny had to instigate it.

Daniel quickly and swiftly punched Johnny square in the nose. It could've been a better punch but at least he did something.

"We're even man." Daniel said trying to give up

"No mercy man. No mercy." Johnny said

Who says that?! That is the worst saying I ever heard. I rub my hand over my face this is not gonna end well.

Then Johnny kicked him twice then hit him in the face. Oh ouch. I decided to stop being a bystander and so something, non karate related.

"Dude what the f*ck is your problem?!" I spoke

He gave me a look and smirked looking at me up and down.

"And who might you be, beautiful?" He flirted

I felt flustered but tried to hide it.

"Why the f*ck would you do that?" I questioned

"It wasn't his fight, gorgeous." He said simply

Ok I am so done. I went up to him and slapped him with all my might. And I know it hurt. His head wiped the side and it made a loud sound. The whole beach went silent. All we heard was the waves crashing on the beach and the slap sound still echoing.

He looked back at me slowly. He was is disbelief. Everyone was.

He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek. "Let's just go boys". He rolled his eyes.

Ali yelled a few things at him before they rode away driving over Ali's radio, breaking it more.

When they left the tension slowly disappeared.

A/n - there's going to be a little bit of enemies to lovers!! Hope you enjoyed sorry it's short. I don't wanna make it to long.❤️

Also some lines were from the creator of karate kid or the script maker. Idk but some lines I didn't make up.😁