Level 1: Blue Blur...

(The Video will be the Opening, hope you like my choice.)

-In an area in Mustafu as it shows the area of a school as it shows a skinny man in a yellow suit with yellow hair is currently looking at a student file. This was Toshinori Yagi, also know as the Number 1 Hero of Japan and the Worlds Symbol of Peace, All Might. Almost everyone wants to strive to be like the Symbol of Peace for he would always smile in the face of fear and despair, Toshinori always loved the attention but would never let it corrupt his own personal definition of what a Hero should be. But of course him becoming the Symbol of Peace was an honor he only accepted by the people he protected, wanted him to have it. He smiled, at the thought, but he continued on reading through the file that he currently had out about a certain student... Learning from someone Toshi hasn't gotten along with in over 5 years after the incident...

Toshinori: Hmm... Mirio Togata. Currently a member of Kyoshi Junior High here in Mustafu. Quirk: Permeation. The ability to go through solids... Hmm... A pretty impressive person to wield One For All, but still, I have a feeling with Nighteye in tow... Mirio might think he'll be ready for "Him" but without the proper training from me... It would go horrible.

-Toshinori Yagi may be known as the Symbol of Peace, and is known throughout the world about his hero life... But there was one thing that he kept from the public...

His Quirk.

The truth was, All Might was someone born quirkless, without a natural ability or super power, but that didn't exactly stop him from being a hero to begin with. That's when he met his hero and his master, Nana Shimura AKA Paragon, she told him that he can be a hero, and she passed on One For All to the next Symbol of Peace. He was grateful and in debt with Nana, but he wouldn't be able to repay the favor as she would die at the hands of the first villain All For One, after this, he managed to KILL All For One... But at a price, his stomach was almost gone, and his limit in his muscle form was dropped down to 3 Hours. All Might said it was worth it though, he settled down and married the love of his life Alyssa Shield, and had two amazing children named Tanjiro and Nezuko... He smiled thinking of that, but that's when he heard a knock on the door.

Toshinori: *Sigh* (I better pray this isn't Nighteye to state why Mirio is, "Perfect" for One For All...) Come in.

-The door opened to reveal a white haired man in a suit along with some sort of hobo that was really tired as they both sat down, these two... Were Nezu, and Mr. Aziawa from the school that Toshinori was going to work at, UA High.

(I know Nezu is a Chimura but in this AU he's a human, with the same quirk as his canon self

(I know Nezu is a Chimura but in this AU he's a human, with the same quirk as his canon self.)

)