Level 4: Explanation and Review

Tanjiro and Nezuko: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tanjiro: Izuku this is a joke right!? I mean, the reincarnation of Sonic!? That's only just a myth!

Izuku: Listen I know it may sound crazy but that's the case!

Inosuke: FIGHT ME!

Nezuko: But how is that even the case!? You look nothing like Sonic!!

Tails Reincarnation: I know it seems a little strange and weird, but it is the truth.

Inosuke: FIGHT ME!

Blaze Reincarnation: Even though the lie may reside around here, but I assure you there is no lies here.

Tanjiro: But, how is that even logical! According to the Hero Wiki, the Freedom Fighters were all killed in a explosion caused by the mad scientist Eggman in 2106!

(Yep, in this AU, the Freedom Fighters were the very first group of Vigilantes in America.)

Izuku: S-Sorry for not telling you guys earlier! I wasn't exactly comfortable with sharing that I'm Sonic's reincarnation.

Inosuke: FIGHT ME!

Knuckles Reincarnation: *Notices the third time of Inosuke saying "Fight me"* Why is that guy constantly saying "fight me?"

Inosuke: *Headbutts Knuckles Reincarnation* I'M ALWAYS READY FOR A FIGHT! AND YOU PUNCHING THAT GUY IS PROOF THAT YOU'RE A POWERFUL OPPONENT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Knuckles Reincarnation: *Bonks heads with Inosuke and Menacing Live-Action Knuckles Voice* So you're looking a fight huh? I can happily bring you one Boar-Head.

Inosuke: *Pissed* WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!

-As the reincarnation of Knuckles and Inosuke began to butt heads with each other, Izuku and reincarnations of Tails and Blaze rolled their eyes at the funny and tense situation of the two. Tanjiro and Nezuko are very shocked and they still don't know what to make of the situation, and Izuku just sighed and hugged the two of them at the same time.