Chalice is ??? Daughter?... pt2

Im super duper sorry about the last chapter i was very busy last night! We were prefaring for valentines day and i was incharge of the origami flowers! But anyways lets get onto the story hehe,,..

Dice POV:
"Let. My. Babygirl. Go. Luci" i said looking at him angrily dev was shocked he dropped chalice go and she ran into my arms crying "mom! Help me hes trying to hurt me!" Chalice said as she cried into my arms "mama?! Babygirl?! Dice is she YOUR child?!" Devil shouted " yes indeed she is" i said with a stern look carrying chalice trying to calm her down "B-BUT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SHE IS YOUR CHILD?!!!!" Devil said "because i lnew you would take advantage of her. And i guess i was right" i said trying to stop chalice from crying devil just looked stunned *sniffles*"m-mom lets go home p-please..." chalice said shivering looking up at me "shhh... its okay baby mommy's here and im not leaving.... you anymore" i said trying to console her "dice... i didnt know you had a girlfriend and why is she calling you mama?!" Devil shouting confused "i didnt..." i said looking down at my babygirl "b-but h-how?..." then devil looked up at me surprised "dice are you?..." "yes well before i made the contract with you, if you'll excuse me i need to go" "y-your excused come back here after"devil quickly replied, i took chalice back to my room and put her down on my bed "its okay baby girl im just going to go for a while dont leave this place alright? Theres food in here and plenty of water too just stay here and rest ill be back" i said and i waved her goodbye going back to devs office and went inside "dice.... why didnt you tell me you were trans? And had a child" devil said gesturing me to sit next to him i sat down next to him and started explaining "before i signed the contract i was working part time as a waitress barely affording much for my child, eventually i didnt want my child to have a poor life so i joined a gang most were s3xual towards me but i got payed more thanks to that but it didnt feel very good, i would come home late and leave early i didnt have much time for my child, and i ended up wanting more so i decided to steal some money from the gang but i got caught and thats when i met you you saw me dying in an alleyway i signed the contract and whenever the casino is closed or my shift is over i would always visit my child at my cousins house she took care of chalice most of the time but she passed away so i decided to sneak her in the casino a few years back but she went outside at nigh tand i didnt see her for a long time until now she somehow found her way back and she'll be staying with me forever now...." saying those things i started tearing up dev patted his hand on my shoulder "dice... look im sorry i know i should've been less violent towards her i didnt know she was your child" "its fine just as long as you say sorry to her and she forgives me im fine" i said "i will say sorry to her i just home she forgives me" dev said as he wiped my tears away "after all i will be her parent too right?" Dev added i chuckled "i suppose"

Time skip dev apologized to chalice but since chalice saw that her mom is happy with dev she forgave him even if he is The Devil after that dev gave chalice everything she could ever dreamed off and maybe just maybe dev would let chalice perform on stage knowing that shes a great dancer

Byeeee ill update it in the afternoon!