44

The day had finally approached to go back to classes after the long break from the destruction that unfolded with you and the villains. But once classes originally started, you avoided going for a week and lied about being sick.

So today was technically your first day back and it made you uneasy because even though your classmates said they forgive you and still consider you apart of the class- there are other classes that blame you, hate you, talk bad about you and it made you anxious.

You gripped onto the books in your hands as your small feet walked down the long hallway towards your classroom, the people stopping to stare at you with a look of disgust or a look of judgment.

The pit in your stomach was growing more and more sick, you wanted to go back to your room but you knew you had to face it one day and you knew you had to act as if you didn't notice the people staring, the people whispering as you walked by.

Your legs started to move faster, walking through the doorway and quickly sitting at your desk, forgetting about how you sat right behind Todoroki as you caught a glimpse of his eyes staring at you then the back of his head when you sat down.

The huff that came out of your mouth was unintentional but it was rather loud and noticeable. The relief of being away from the randoms in the hallways but the instant worry of sitting behind Shoto and being a tad early that it was just you two sitting in there awkwardly.

There was also one of your classmates but he sat across the room all the way in the front to himself so it was like you two were practically alone, the air becoming thick as the tension started to rise. You opened your mouth to say something while reaching out to tap his shoulder but you froze, deciding against it.

But he could feel it, he could feel your eyes burning into the back of his head and he grew frustrated at the feeling of you staring at him. He knew you wanted to say something and he kinda hoped you didn't because he didn't want to talk to you just yet, he was still angry, still upset and still feeling let down and played.

The betrayal had lingered over him, making the moments replay in his head and even though he hated you deep in his mind- he couldn't help but feel sorry for you. Yes, he wanted to desperately ignore you and he wanted to hate you more than anything but everyday it started to wash down the drain every time he had showered, as if the hatred was being drowned out but of course that wasn't the case with Katsuki, he would never stop hating him.

"Stop staring at me." He finally spoke but very quietly as if he was hoping you wouldn't hear it because honestly, he regretted saying that instantly.

You snapped out of your thoughts, looking down at your desk right away wondering how he could tell you were staring for too long but that was only because your thoughts ran wild about wanting to speak to him, say anything, say sorry, ask if you two could talk, ask if this could be forgotten.

"Sorry." You mumbled, looking over at the door as more classmates started to walk in, the conversations being drowned out as you zoned out again.

-

Once class was nearing the end, there was about ten minutes before you would be dismissed. Your eyes stared down at your notebook, you couldn't even remember what was being said or what Aizawa taught the class because you drowned his voice out.

"So, everyone, all of the classes decided to come together and do another camping trip without the villains or side quests of having to use any abilities." He started to speak, his tone dull as his tired eyes looked at the students before him.

"This trip is a gift for everyone after everything that had happened the last few weeks. We know it's been terrible so a camping trip with no school work or stress for this weekend." It was like the sarcasm was dripping off of his tongue, his lack of excitement about this event happening, deep down he knew something else would probably happen during this trip.