Prelims

❤️

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK TO READ

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK TO READ. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME.

So now to begin with the book, let me warn you beforehand, this book is a short poetry book precisely an idea that popped up on the first day of valentine week this year. The book contains only seven poems for each day. Though, I am posting these poems on my instagram account you can still read it here.

If you still decide on reading this then... I welcome you to FROM HEART, WITH LOVE.

🖤🖤🖤

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the permission of the copyright author.

Copyright © 2023 by ANKITA

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

🖤🖤🖤

Positive criticism is most welcome but please don't leave hate comments here. It offends anyone.

Thankyou for choosing to read my book, I would try my best to not leave you disappointed.

Please do vote, comment and recommend it to your fellow friends. I would love to read your views and thoughts about my style of writing and expression.

🖤🖤🖤

This book is dedicated to every reader who is going to read this. Thank you once again for proceeding even after the warning.

*kisses and hugs*

Lots of Love,

ANKITA