⏮️Flash Back ⏪

Writer's Note:

Sollama Kollama kanamaa ponathuku sorry..My health is not well..so bear with the irregular updates🙏.
.
.
.
Let's get into the story,

Flash Back 1,

From the day Rakshan doubted Laya,

After Naresh's Confessing about his sister in their home....Arjun starightly went to Swetha's room.

She was searching something in the cupboard....He back hugged her and kept his face in the crook of neck and whispered slowly near her ears while kissing.

Read the dialogues in whispering tone,

Arjun, "Enaku etho doubt ah iruku di...Avan Engala kozhapa apdi sonnano..Illa unmaiyave Namma veetla etho nadakatho nu"...He explained Naresh's statement about his sister in their home.

Swetha turned to his side and hugged him and whispered near his ears, "Ithula Anni ah doubt pada la chance eyy illa Arjuneyy...Avan ungala kozhapa than sollirukanum".

Arjun, "Aana una pathi yen di pesanum Avan...Unna vechu than etho plan podran...Enaku kalpana Mela doubt ah iruku...Ava vanthathula irunthu than Unakum Enakum Neraiya sanda varuthu..Ava Nammala eaves drop panralo nu thonuthu...athan Ipdi pesitu irukan".

Swetha, "Hey Arjuneyy...Na Onnu sollanum thitta kudathu".

Arjun frowned and parted from for a second and looked her again hugged her with the same position, "Enna di sollu".

Swetha tells him about her challenge with Kalpana...He hugged her even more tight in anger, "Arivu illaya di Unaku...Munnadiyaee sollmatiyaa...Confirm ah Ava antha Rudhra oda aalu than...Unna note panna than Inga anupirukanugaa".

Swetha, "Ipo ena Arjuneyy panrathu...Va..ipovae avala Veeta vitu thorathalam Ellar kitayum solli".

Arjun, "Vena kutty ma....Avanga route laye poi than itha off pannanum...Apo Naresh thangachi nu sonnathu ivala than..Ipo namma game ah start pannuvom".

He explained about their fight on that day infront of Kalpana...At the end of explaining Swetha saw kalpana in the door step... Without getting response from him...He pressed her waist to get her attention, "Hey Solratha kelu di...konjam".

Swetha whispered in romantic tone in front of Kalpana, "Puriyuthaa da...Summa iru".

Then they began their acting Fight as per their plan infront of Kalpana on that day.

Flash Back 2:

At the same day When Laya was took to the hospital,

Once Raji came out the ward, She instructs the management to shift Laya to the VIP ward...As Swetha said that she wants discuss something with the family irrespective of the home.

Only the family members were present in the ward....Still Raji and Swetha glared Rakshan and burn him with their eyes...Laya was slowly opened her eyes.

Ravi, "Rajiii...Ennachu Laya ku....en Thidirnu faint aana".

Raji glared more Rakshan and slapped him infront of everyone...Sudha stopped her, "Raji..Ena panraa...konjam Porumaiya iru..Avan pannathu Thappu than..Athukunu kai neetuviyaa".

Raji, "Vidunga Annii...Ivana konnu podanum..Paavam Anni Laya...avala poi kasta padutha Ivanuku epdi manasu vanthuchu".

Rakshan cried and he asked with tears while moving forward to her mother, "Maa...Avaluku enna ma aachu".

Raji still angered on him and yelled, "Nee Appa aaga pora....Epdi solla vendiya vishayatha epdi solla vekkura paaru....Apdi enna da aathiram Unaku...Illa na theriyama than kekuran.. Unmaiyave nee avala love panni than kalyanam pannikitiyaa".