chapter 4

"You see, before my brother fell and had Anemesia, his personality was completely different from right now" Miya said those words she sounded a bit terrified when talking about Adrian before Anemesia.

Ethan noticed that miya sounded a bit terrified.

But he still decided to ask her what she means by 'completely different'

Ethan looked carefully at the terrified miya and asked slowly:"what do you mean by completely different, miya?"

Miya replied:"he was a bully and very very bad person before Anemesia but after having Anemesia he's like a completely another person " Miya sounded a bit confused.

"Well now I think I should go, your highness" Miya looked at Ethan and made her way out of the garden they're in.

Seeing miya leaving Ethan was a bit hesitate but still wanted to ask.

So he shouted at miya's leaving back.

"Lady Miya!!I want to have a date with your older brother!!"

The angry miya looked back and shouted:"you're not getting my brother!! "

At the Neville's house.

"Miyahl, who's your fiance tell your older brother." Adrian said lovingly to miyahl.

"I have the right to know who stole my lil brother's heart to right. " Adrian said teasingly.

Miyahl blushed like a red tomato.

" Brother-r don-n't tease-e me-e" Miyahl said Blushingly and sturring.

"Adrian don't tease your lil brother." Mrs  Neville's lovingly said.

"Well sure I won't" Adrian said

—————
Met you guys after a long time.

Missed you I was busy with school and my friends.

I'm back....