Torture

EVE'S P.O.V

I was left alone in the room again. It's been a while now since he punished me. What did the goddess have in mind when she created this...this monster. I had to keep my underwear and pants off for the first hour and a half. My ass was in so much pain I had to lie on my stomach until I could finally sit correctly. Suddenly I saw a flash. A vision? I saw Leo. Then it was gone just as quickly as it came. I saw another vision Leo was kissing me I felt my body heat up as he kissed me. Then it was gone. I sat up from the bed and waited only to see Michael at the door of my cell again. I saw Leo again this time I felt him slide his thick, long shaft inside me. A moan slipped out and I felt Michael slap me. I snapped out of the vision and tears began to slide down my cheeks. I saw Leo again and I felt him slam into me causing me to scream out his name.

"Mmm Leo!" I moaned. I felt him slap me again.

"Michael please stop" I begged as I held my hands up in his direction.

"Your moaning another mans name when you belong to me! Who is this LEO?! DID HE...DID HE FUCK YOU?!" Michael screamed at me making me jump.

"We made love he is my mate and he will be here soon to take me away and kill you for touching me like you have!" I screamed through my tears. He looked like someone had lit him on fire he was so mad I could feel the anger rolling off of him. Suddenly he smiled.

"Oh, my little elf I thought I was going to have to be gentle with you because of your innocence but now.... I can fuck you until you forget that piece of shits name." He said smirking walking towards me.

"No no, no Michael please no get away from me please!" I pleaded as he stalked towards me and grabbed my wrist. Pulling me up he turned me around and bent me over the bed. He grabbed both my hands and locked them in his hand above my head as he ripped down my pants. I cried and begged into the bed but he never stopped. Suddenly pain rushed through me as he jammed his member deep inside me. I cried until he grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head back.

"Scream my name little elf." He whispered as he drove himself into me.

"No never please ahhh.shh. ahh stop Michael!" I cried.

"I'll tell you one more time SCREAM MY NAME LITTLE ELF!!" he demanded before digging his nails into my hips. Driving into me deeper and faster.

"Your so wet little elf you can't hold that orgasm forever!" He said as he went faster, harder, deeper. I couldn't believe my body was reacting this way. No way would I cum for this monster.

"Michael!" I screamed as he demanded. I couldn't hold it anymore my orgasm was too much and I came. As I came I felt him erupt inside of me filling me up. I cried as he slid out of me turning and leaving the room. I stayed in that same position and cried.

He came inside.

He came inside.

He came inside.

Was all that I could think of as sobs racked over my body. What have I done?

LEO'S P.O.V

I was amazed at the power that my mates shared. We were in a car racing where ever it was that Michael had Eve. It was hard for my Anna to come back to this place where she endured so much pain, but she was being strong for our mate. She sat in the passenger seat shouting out directions and looking eager. I felt the same I couldn't wait to get my hands on the piece of shit that hurt my mates like this. How could someone be so cruel to women? What does he think he's a real Alph? When I get my hands on him I'd show him exactly what being an alpha entitles. After driving for almost two hours we had arrived.

"Turn up this road we can park over here while we sneak up to his house." Anna instructed. We parked and began working our way to his house. We were just outside and my wolf was threatening to surface knowing that our mate was so close but still out of reach.
I instructed my pack to position themselves around the house and another part of my pack kept a lookout for his pack as well. We were ready.

"Come on I know a way into the cells we will check there first." Anna said. Time to move let's go.

EVE'S P.O.V

I felt them. I felt my mates! I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. Yes, I smelled Leo and Anastasia. I sat up on the bed and willed myself to get up. My legs felt so numb from Micheal fucking me so hard. I told him I couldn't take it but he wouldn't stop. He loved to hear me beg and its like he couldn't get enough of me. He came in almost every hour and fucked me until I cried cumming inside of me. Maybe he was trying to get me pregnant. I shivered in disgust at the thought I would never bring his pups into this world. My womb was for Leos babies only. Just then I heard a commotion outside of my cell. It sounded like people fighting. I rushed to the door and I heard her soft beautiful voice.

"Eve? Eve? Baby, are you here eve?"

"I'm here!" I yelled as I saw Anna appear in front of my cell tears began to block my vision I was so happy to see her.

"Back away from the door." She said as soon as I did it came flying open to reveal both her and Leo. I ran into there arms as they both hugged me and kissed me. I felt strong again. I didn't feel any of the pain anymore I was stronger and healed. My mates made me stronger when we were together and I felt my power again.

"We need to get out of here everyone is fighting and we need to get away while we can" Leo said.

We agreed and ran out into the pack ground where there seemed to be a war between Leo's pack and Michael's pack. I grabbed both my mates hands, my eyes began to glow, Leo began to growl, and Anastasia began to shift. As if I had somehow linked our powers with one swift movement a green light flashed and burst across the battlefield. Everyone except our people were knocked out instantly. Once I let go of my mates I felt the darkness surround me. Not again.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"Mmmmm shhhit Ahhhh"

I put my hand on Zaphiras head as she sucked my shaft expertly. She slides her mouth up and down my shaft coming slowly to the tip and swirling her tongue around the head. She was amazing at giving head. I pushed her head back down as she took in all of me.

"Ring, Ring, Ring" my phones buzzed and rang. That was the fourth time. I swear whoever was interrupting me better have a damn good reason!

"Hello. What do you want?" I answered putting my head back still enjoying how Zaphira was sucking me.

"Sir she's gone. They came and took her I don't know who they were but it was a vampire and an alpha sir. They attacked us and took her."

I was listening to the words but I couldn't believe it. Who the hell do they think they are? They stole my little elf and our baby. I am going to kill everyone to get my baby and my little elf back! This means war!