PROLOGUE

In the Master Soul Realm, every single being needed only one thing to survive - power, which is called Soul Qi, yet there are some certain mutated kinds of Soul Qi, like the heaven Soul Qi and the void soul qi. These soul qi enhances the user's fighting skills and a higher combat power.  

The stronger you are, the higher your status is.  The cultivation system is split into ranks, with each rank split into 9 grades.  The ranks are — Soul creation -Lesser Soul practitioners -Greater Soul Practitioners -Soul Adapter -Soul Awakening - Lesser Soul Heart -Greater Soul Heart -Nirvana Soul-True Soul -Soul Master - Soul Ascension.  

After creating their Soul Qi, Practitioners would choose their soul scrolls.  Each practitioner could only have one soul scroll throughout their whole life.  The soul scrolls are differentiated into 5 grades.  The higher the grade, the stronger the scroll is.   A scroll would provide a talent for the user, and also enhance his or her fighting skills.  The 5 grades are bronze, silver, gold, diamond and divine.  

As mentioned above, practitioners use fighting skills in combat.  Practitioners could learn their fighting skills with combat scrolls.  Combat scrolls, like everything else in the Master Soul Realm, is separated into 8 grades.  Jade — Bronze — Silver — Gold — Emerald — Diamond — True — Divine.  The higher the grade, the stronger the fighting skills are.  

Besides fighting skills, a rare occupation is alchemist.  Only a small group of partitioners have the potential to be an alchemist.  Alchemists are valued highly, even among the top Soul Qi experts, as alchemists are able to create pills that could enhance a partitioners fighting skills and even give a partitioner addition soul qi, or even, enhance one's cultivation.  Alchemists are graded in 10 grades — Grades 1 to 8, then Alchemist Master and finally, Grand Master Alchemist.

================================================================================

Feng Ling, is the son of the Feng family patriarch without cultivation talent, or that was what everyone else thought.  Rather than cultivating normally with soul qi, he is destined to be something much more greater. He is fated to cultivate a power called void soul qi. But first, Feng Ling had to form his "soul".

================================================================================

For more, please follow me — Evilmil, and vote for Master Soul Realm, and feel free to comment.  With your support, Feng Ling would become stronger and greater!