1. Long time no see

▬▬▬Not Edited

▬▬▬Not Edited

ᗰᗩᖇᑕᕼ. 23. 1998
𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

 1998𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

☆☆☆☆

"I can't believe you drag me here," I muttered as I trailed behind Relisha in her modern dress. "Please stop the crying. Junior already made it in before us, it's not like you're going to be forced to sit with him or the rest of the family." My sister whispered in my ear as we were infront of the cameras.

This was the first time in a year that I was in public. After the whole incident with my brother and me getting locked up. I was sure my whole life was over, but here I was right now, with my sister supporting her at the moment. I guess this was a rebranding of my life, being stuck with my sister. Maybe so. If that was the motive, I wasn't complaining. She did support me herself when she was the only one getting me out of my depression. At least she was trying to help me better my life.

"Still being in a room with him right now....is not the way to go and I'm just being honest," I whispered back as I put out a pretended smile for the paparazzi. My sister rolled her eyes before she turned to me and fixed the bow that sewed on the tux. As she did that my eyes went over as I felt stares on me. I didn't realize it before but the burning eyes grew deeply near me making me intrigued about who they were from.

Out of the people that were walking around trying to get by. It seemed someone just stood there and caught my eye. I looked over and I saw a girl. She was wearing all black, her hair was pinned in a slice covering the upper half of her forehead. Her long black hair was down shimmying in its own glory. Her hair wasn't the only thing shiny, along with her jewelry shined in as much giving her a glow. He couldn't see much since he was a little bit far but he could tell whoever this woman was she seemed almost magical in presence.

"Eli eyes here!" One of the cameras asked making me snap from my daze when I did snap I suppose that me and this girl had made an eye connection.  She knew that I saw her? Fuck.