03

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .

BANG BANG
Blue lines

Seeing as Ginger and Tequila were watching the two converse with the lepidopterist, she walked back into her office. Not long after her return, Champ called a meeting.

Being in the room before everyone gave her chance to have a drink. She despises the drink whiskey, always had and one of her co workers didn't make it better. Watching Tequila and the British man walk in, the meeting begun.

"At what point are you going to start behaving like Statesman, Tequila and Brandy?" Champ spoke, facing back towards the three. "You two wanna go back to being a rodeo clown and a dealer?" Both agents lowered their heads. As they looked down they could here the landing of his hat. "Call me Champ." He spoke to the British man. "Sorry for your troubles. As your American cousins, I'm placing all Statesman's considerably larger resources at your disposal."

Looking towards the board pointed at he continued, "Can you imagine us in the clothing business?" He chuckled to himself, taking a seat along with Brandy and Tequila. "Now, how can I help you?"

"First of all, I've got to thank you for saving agent Galahad." He begun.

"Wait! You said that you were Galahad." Champ spoke up, whilst Brandy placed her tech glasses on. Seeing the smug face of Agent Whiskey.

"Oh, no, he's talking about the butterfly guy." Tequila confirmed. "That used to be his handle."

"Galahad always said, 'You've got to look at the bigger picture ask why as well as who.' So if someone wanted to take out Kingsman, then they've got to be planning something major." Agent Galahad two spoke, still standing.

"So what do you know?" Champ asked, sniffing his cigar.

"They're a drug cartel, we think. The name Golden Circle keeps coming up." That name ring a bell to Brandy, she had a confused face, earning one from Whiskey.

"We'll look into them. What else?"

"One of our former trainees is working with them." This shocked Brandy, they hadn't done a proper background check on their previous employees. This worried her about the British man standing not too far from her sitting frame. "Charlie Hesketh. Total prick."

All the Americans furrowed their brows at the word 'prick', not knowing what it is. "You got any promising leads in him?" Champ nursed a cigar, still in his hands.

"His ex girlfriend. I've been tracking her through social media." Agent Galahad pulled out his phone, "We believe she's still in contact with him." He raised his eyebrows, eyes locked towards the screen, "And she's going to Glastonbury Music Festival." He turned the phone, showing a blonde girl smiling saying that she was leaving.

"Agent Tequila and Brandy, break out your dancing shoes. You have a new mission." Champ was met with a nod from Brandy and a small 'Yea sir' from Tequila as he took a sip. Looking towards the latter, Brandy noticed a prominent blue line on his neck.

"What's wrong with your veins?" She voiced her concern, all other members look to where she was pointing, seeing the blue lines.

"I'm fine, you know how I get when I'm tired." He nodded, not seeing the shock in their faces. "Galahad, Brandy. You ready?"

"Your face! You got..." Champ paused, looking for the right word to use. Tequila, confused, looked into his reflection on the cup he had previously drinking from.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled, the blue lines spreading more across his face. He then stood up walking to suck bay, at his own and Champs accord. Champ then whistled to gain his attention.

"Hey, give him your glasses." Tequila then threw them to Galahad, knowing he won't be going on the mission. "You're in luck kid. Put 'em on." He swapped out his glasses. "You get our finest senior agent to join you instead." Brandy looked at champ with a, 'are you serious?' look. "Right now, he's in our New York office. Galahad, meet Agent Whiskey."

The mentioned Agent Whiskey saluted to Galahad and smirked at Brandy, still seeing she had a the look on her face. "Kid, looks like we're hookin' up with a chick at a rock concert. My favourite kid of mission." He spoke up for the first time, earning an eye roll from Brandy and she slumped in her chair crossing her arms, like what a child would do. "Im sending my jet to pick you and Agnet Brandy up."

★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★.  *  .       .°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆. * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *• ○ ° ★  .  *  .
Thank you for 200 reads :)