Chapter 14: Finally Met Her

"Jessica?!"

Wow. She looked better than the last time we met.

"Kris?" She said trying to recognize my face, "Wow. Never thought I'd meet you again."

"Yeah, same." This is awkward. I wanted to ask her a lot of questions but I don't know how. I do not know where to start.

"Uhm. So why are you here? Are you a guest performer, an escort or something?" she asked scratching her nape.

"I'm escorting," in every second I talk to her, things get more awkward for me.

"Oh. Didn't know you have a sister."

Sister? She doesn't even know a single thing about me. "I'm an only child. I didn't know you're unknowledgeable about that."

"Neighbor? Cousin? A friend? Your...." she showered questions, "...Girlfriend?" She sursurrated that I almost didn't hear. She's quite eerie right now and its making me want to leave this situation.

I smiled at the thought of Ayen before talking, "My girlfriend. Ani, wife. Ani, fiancé. Ani..." How would I even describe my relationship with that pabo? "Let's just call her my significant other." I smiled again, thinking about her.

"Oh. Isn't she too young for you?" She murmured.

"Doesn't matter anyways. So why are you here?" I asked, changing the topic that's giving me a weird sensation.

"I'm a guest performer and my sister is here too." She shyly smiled.

All I said was an "Oh" before telling her I'll go ahead. "So, see you again." I said before finally leaving.

She's so weird today. Or is she really just like that?

"Ayen!" I yelled to get her attention. She's in front of the buffet table with a clear plate on her hand. She's obviously having a hard time choosing which to eat.

"Wu-yah!" She yelled back, joyfully waving her hand. I walked toward her, "So what are you getting?"

"I don't know. Get a plate and choose with me." She seriously said whilst carefully choosing on which food to get.

"Wuwu..." She softly called. "Hmm?" I asked as I turned my head a little to see a glance on her. "What is this?" She asked pointing a dish that has shellfishes in it.

"That's the you're-not-allowed-to-eat-that-because-you-are-allergic-to-seafoods-and-you-might-die-if-you-eat-that dish."

She glared, "I shouldn't have asked you."

"I really don't know what to geeeet," she weeped to herself

"Get this," I pointed at the berry cheesecake which I know is her favourite

"Then this," I said as I put some pasta on her plate

"Then that, then this too, also this. Those taste good too," I said as I filled her plate with foods that look pleasing to my eyes.

"Okay, it's alright nowww" she said, stopping my hand from putting another kind of food on her plate. "My dress will rip if you let me eat all these" she pouted

"Ara, I'll not put anymore", I giggled

Ayen's POV

Kris and I went to a random table since everyone did not follow the assignment of seats anymore.

Whilst eating, we talked about different things, like how the place looks and how the playlist made us sing along.

"Uhm," he said staring at his plate

"Wae?" I asked slightly worried of the change of his aura.

"I saw Jessica awhile ago," he said, looking at my eyes, waiting for my reaction

Oh, I don't know what to feel.

I mean they're not together anymore and they have no feelings for each other anymore.

Right?

"Ah, jinja? Where is she now?" was the only question I asked while looking around hoping (or not) to see a hint of her. I don't want to shower him questions because it might make me sound so affected.

"Molla," he shrugged his shoulders like he does not care, and I don't know why but I liked how he reacted to it

"Mhhm, what did you talk about?" Another question from the thousands in my mind came out of my mouth.

"Nothing much, we just asked each other the reason why we're here." He said whilst taking small bites of his salad.

I smiled to the thought of what his reason could be. He might have mentioned about me since I am the reason why he's here.

"Yah, stop smiling at your food and eat it." He said with an expression already jolly.

I just pouted it off and continued eating.

The event went on rapidly that almost everyone did not notice it's already time to vacate the venue.

Right after eating, the giving of awards was done and I won as the star of the night, the reason why till now Kris is still having his gummy grin plastered on his face.

After the awarding, story-telling about the year was done by the emcees, then the farewell of the seniors who are about to go through different paths after the graduation on April, which made all of us very emotional. Junior are then pre-welcomed to the senior life by the senior themselves.

All in all, the event was very fun. So fun that, just like what I've said earlier, almost no one noticed it's about to end.

"Hey, it's still early. You wanna head somewhere before going home?" Kris nudged my arm.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go to the nearby foodcourt to celebrate my award," I semi-joked

On the way to the parking lot, Kris, who had my hand in his, stopped walking as we heard someone greet him.

"Oh, saw you again, Kris," she happily smiled

"Did not know you're still here, Jessica," he huffed a laugh

Jessica?

Oh,

So this is how she looks like

Isn't she the performer a while back?

I finally met her,

★☆

Hey guys!

It's been so long.
I wasn't actually planning to update this story anymore but then I opened my account again and thought that it would be a waste to abandon this story.

So here I am, trying to finish this story.

I don't really know if you guys would still read this but I'd finish the story anyways.

Thank you for supporting this story of mine, love you!

Happy belated new year and christmas!!

God bless and good luck to whatever you're doing,

Blingbling