The talk

Ginny stood there looking at Markus, not knowing what to say. She knew he had said hello, but all words seemed to escape her mind, in that moment she started crying, and Markus being Markus she was in his arms within secondsM: Hey, I know you missed me but these tears don't seem like happy ones.G: I'm happy you're here, could we sit on the couch?Ginny lead the 2 of them to the couch where cocoa and snacks were waiting for them, for a few minutes they just sat there in silence, till Markus broke itM: Ginny, are you breaking up with me?G: God of course not, what would make you think that?M: We haven't talked since the day you left, now you invite me over but you aren't speaking, and honestly I don't know what to think at this point, what's going on?G: Marcus I'm not breaking up with you, if anything I'm terrified your gonna break up with meM: When I said I love you, I meant it, why on earth would I break up with you? You're my GinnyG: I went to the doctor yesterday, and..... Markus, I'm pregnantSilence filled the room as soon as those words left Ginny's mouth, Ginny just sat there looking down at her hands, now wanting to know the look on Markus' face, until he pulled her back into a hug.M: First, I would never leave you, I know this wasn't planned but whatever you want to do I'm going to be here for you, no matter what.G: I don't know what the hell to do, suddenly Im responsible for this whole other living creature, and God I can barely take care of myself, how are we supposed to raise a kid?M: Your mom did it, I'm sure we could too if that's what you wantG: My mom may have raised me and Austin, but the way she did things, if we do this I don't want our lives to be like hers, god the only way she thought she could take care of us is by marrying one guy after the otherM: I'm happy you don't want that.Ginny and Markus shared a small laugh, as Markus held Ginny's handsG: I already know adoption is out the window, I couldn't carry this child and then just give them away, especially with how shitty the foster care system is. With our ages I know having an abortion makes sense, I mean it was drilled into my head for so long not to get pregnant by my mom that I figured if it happened, I would have one, but I don't know, actually being pregnant makes everything feel so much more real. How am I supposed to know if this is the right choice?M: I don't know if there really is a right or wrong choice to make, but what is right for you, and if you want to end the pregnancy, I support you.G: I hate how amazing you are being, I feel like the decision would be a lot easier if you were an assholeM: Well this wouldn't have happened if I was an asshole because then you probably wouldn't have fallen in love with me.G: I don't think I can do this, or I even want to. My mom had to put her life on hold for me and Austin, and now she's finally getting a shot at being happy. I know she loves us but I can't help but think that we ruined her life in some ways, I don't want this kid to feel like that.M: I know your mom had you when she was your age, but that doesn't mean this would be the same, we live in a good town, and we have our parents, and I'm sure Max would be the best aunt in the world, she would be spoiled rotten by her.G: She? I haven't even decided and you already have a gender preferenceM: I'm sorry, but how can I look at your beautiful face and not want a miniature version.G: I know this sounds crazy, but I think I want to keep her, or him, it? we'll figure out what to refer to it as later, even with our ages I think we can do this, I know it won't be easy but this is our baby. And even though I know my mom is probably going to kill me, I don't think I really care about it, I know I should be terrified and so scared I might pass out, but when I think about this baby, I feel happy. And the other things I listed but the happy part, I think that outruns them all.M: Holy shit, we're having a babyG: We're having a babyMarkus pulls ginny into a huge hug, even though both teens are beyond terrified of what's going to happen next, they know that they can handle anything as long as they have each other.